Expat job in Copenaghen

I am currently considering the option of moving to Denmark to work (I am going to receive an offer soon)
I will move there with my girlfriend and here comes my doubt :-)

She does not speak danish at all (she just speak Italian and English). She has a degree in economic and 4 years of professional experience as a Key Account Manager.
I really can't estimate how easy could be for her to find a job in Copenaghen with her profile and without any knowledge of danish.

Do you it may be feasible for her to find a job? Do you have any suggestion?
Looking at the job advertisements online it seems that danish is actually a fundamental requirement in most of the jobs…. :-(

Every suggestion is more than welcome :-)
Thank you.

G.

I was an attorney in the US.  Now I'm a hotel room cleaner in Denmark.  This is the type of work that is available if one does not speak Danish.

Hej

What hotel are you working there?
Is there any vacant jobs at the moment as a cleaner? I'm looking for a job there as well, I have experience as a housekeeper in a hotel and at the moment I'm working in Norway but I would like to come to Copenhagen.

Andrea_L_O wrote:

I was an attorney in the US.  Now I'm a hotel room cleaner in Denmark.  This is the type of work that is available if one does not speak Danish.

Not necessarily. I have a marketing background and found work in marketing in Denmark. I speak quite good Danish but it is not required where I work, nor was it asked of me in my interviews. The OP says his girlfriend has experience as a key account manager, which I assume to be sales - in which case there is definitely hope without Danish (although learning the language helps).
geeordanoh  - check out jobindex.dk and LinkedIn. I see sales related jobs all the time which do not require Danish. Also check out Trustpilot, they often have sales jobs come up.