Looking for a job as nanny/ cleaner

Hi everyone, my name is emely from phipippines. I m currently here in moscow and i am looking for a job nanny/ cleaner. Thank you

Hi emely,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you have a specific query, a new discussion was created as from your post on the Moscow forum for better interaction and visibility.

Regarding your job search, it would be best if you could post an advert in the section personal and household services jobs in Moscow.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa

Im flory from philippines,living in moscow..im looking for a job nanny(1year old and above) cleaner.this is my contact +79258151823,thanks and godbless

Hi Flory layugan,

I advise you to post your job request in the Personal and household services jobs in Moscow section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi!iam shela 31 yrs old. i came from philippine..i looking part time cleaner or part time nanny..if you intersted please call me.+79689574249.thank you

Hi! please send me you e-mail, may be I could help you to find a job in Moscow. Thanks!

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

[moderated: no free ads on the forum please]

Ok thank you

hi madam this is my email [email protected]
thank you

Hi, I'm Mary from Philippines, graduated in Bachelor of Secondary in Industrial Education.
I'm currently in Moscow looking for nanny,cleaner as well as tutor, and i'm a massage therapist too.
Thank u.

Hi, i'm Mary currently in Moscow looking for nanny,cleaner,tutor and i'm a massage therapist too.
Thank u.

Hi tintinyram > can you please post an ad in the jobs in Moscow section? Thnak you.

hello im looking for job cleaning or nanny fulltime or partime, please call me, at 89267449234. thank you

Hello roseutod  :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you place an advert in our section Personal and household services jobs in Moscow for increasing your chances to find an employment.

Regards
Kenjee