Indonesian looking for a job at Bangkok

Hi,

My name is Jeffrey and I'm looking for a job at Bangkok. I have a degree in Business Information System from HELP University at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I'm willing to work in education and tourism industries as long as I can stay at Bangkok. I speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin Chinese, English.

Currently I'm an owner of Seventeen gym at Jakarta and my gym business is actually doing well, but I want something different, and I believe working at Bangkok will give me a chance to understand what I really want to do in this life.

Hello Jef, I am an Indonesian as well. I am also looking for job in Thailand.  I graduated with a degree in Business from University of London Program with experience in Marketing and Finance which provided me the relevant skills and experiences.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mike.

well I haven't found one yet..:(

Hi Jeffrey2530,

Maybe you should also try to drop your CV in the Jobs in Bangkok section as well, it can also help.

Good luck,

Priscilla

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum + please post in jobs section pls]

Hello Mike,

I am a partner in a relatively small  boutique stockbroking/wealth management company based in Melbourne Australia with an Australian Financial services Licence---We have an office in Jakarta with five staff and 80% of our clients are living and working in Asia.We only have a couple of clients in Thailand as we have not had the time to develop there yet.
I believe there is a huge opportunity in Thailand in this field.If you have any interest please let me know.I will be in Jakarta from the 1st June for 10 days.

Hello Jeffrey,
What about Chiang Mai ? It is also a nice town to work in.
We are SimpleDifferent.
We have created a website builder that is an opportunity for people around the world who don't know much about the web and machines to create a real website from any device - Desktop machines - Tablets - Smartphones.
We are now in the process of translating in Indonesian our guides and soon the interface. The hotline, the improvement of our guides explaining all this to simple people, more translation in bahasa indonesia and a few press contact is a base of a very rich job helping people understand how to create a effective website. You will probably learn so much yourself.
And then, we are ready to translate the all thing in Madarin ... A great adventure in a small company in Chiang Mai with a potential to grow, learn a lot and be useful to a lot of people... more especially in Indonesia in your case.

• Our main home page:  simple-different.com
• One the main guide in Indonesian: membuat-website.simdif.com

[email protected]

Yorick Vince wrote:

Hello Jeffrey,
What about Chiang Mai ? It is also a nice town to work in.
We are SimpleDifferent.
We have created a website builder that is an opportunity for people around the world who don't know much about the web and machines to create a real website from any device - Desktop machines - Tablets - Smartphones.
We are now in the process of translating in Indonesian our guides and soon the interface. The hotline, the improvement of our guides explaining all this to simple people, more translation in bahasa indonesia and a few press contact is a base of a very rich job helping people understand how to create a effective website. You will probably learn so much yourself.
And then, we are ready to translate the all thing in Madarin ... A great adventure in a small company in Chiang Mai with a potential to grow, learn a lot and be useful to a lot of people... more especially in Indonesia in your case.

Our main home page:  simple-different.com
One the main guide in Indonesian: membuat-website.simdif.com

[email protected]

Hi Yorick... Thanks for your offer, I'm interested. I'm going to email you my resume, perhaps tonight.

Thanks

Maltese Falcon wrote:

Hello Mike,

I am a partner in a relatively small  boutique stockbroking/wealth management company based in Melbourne Australia with an Australian Financial services Licence---We have an office in Jakarta with five staff and 80% of our clients are living and working in Asia.We only have a couple of clients in Thailand as we have not had the time to develop there yet.
I believe there is a huge opportunity in Thailand in this field.If you have any interest please let me know.I will be in Jakarta from the 1st June for 10 days.

Hello Sir, glad to hear from you. That sounds great, I believe the opportunity  will be good. I am interested, may I get your email please?  As I could email you my resume and contact you for further details.

Thank you.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mike.

Hi Mike,

My email is [email protected]

I will talk to you via email

Excellent.

I will be happy to see your CV.
Could you please tell me a bit more precisely how is you mandarin ?

Feel free to create an account and a site on simple-different.com
I would love to have your sincere opinion.

Feel also free to ask us questions if you want to have a better idea of the job.

Yorick

Hi Mr Craig,

I have sent you an email.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mike

Maltese Falcon wrote:

Hi Mike,

My email is [email protected]

I will talk to you via email

Mike I have no email from you