Name Problem in Marriage Certificate and Iqama for Family VISA

Assalam O Alikum

I want the information regarding Family VISA in KSA (DAMMAM)

i am working in DAMMAM as a project engineer.
in my iqama my profession is written as project engineer
the problem is in the iqama is the name they translated from english to arabic. My name is Afaq Ahmed Siddiqui S/O Gulzar Ahmed Siddiqui. They written on my iqama (Afaq Ahmed Siddiqui G. Siddiqui in English) and (افق احمد صديقي جلزار احمد صديقي in arabic)
I translated my marriage certificate and my child birth certificate from pakistan and in arabic translation of marriage certificate and child birth certificate there is written (افاق احمد صديقي)
I translated my Engineering Degree from KSA and they write my name as an iqama (افق احمد صديقي جلزار احمد صديقي)

from pakistan translation افاق احمد صديقي
from KSA Translation افق احمد صديقي

do i face any problem in istaqdam office or they will issue me the yellow slip.

Differences are minor. I don't think you'll face any problems.

Isn't Afaq an Arab name?  If so, how is it that the saudi translators don't know how to pronounce it?

Trapezius wrote:

Isn't Afaq an Arab name?  If so, how is it that the saudi translators don't know how to pronounce it?

I guess the data entry operated suffered with a singular/plural confusion.

افق =Horizon
افاق =Horizons

Btw, I've never come across an Arab with this name.

Assalam O Alikum Friends

Thanks to all friend who replied me.
Alhamdolillah Today I got the Yellow Slip.
and they do not see the name difference in the documents

Assalam o Alekum brothers,
                         i joined your blog today. My name is ibrahim and living in makkah, KSA from 6 years. I am receptionist in a hotel near haram. I got yellow slip of family visa. Kindly  I want to know the process after this. I want to ask u that my family can stamping the visa in Saudi embassy at islamabad without agent or not? Thanks and Regards

saadibrahim wrote:

Assalam o Alekum brothers,
                         i joined your blog today. My name is ibrahim and living in makkah, KSA from 6 years. I am receptionist in a hotel near haram. I got yellow slip of family visa. Kindly  I want to know the process after this. I want to ask u that my family can stamping the visa in Saudi embassy at islamabad without agent or not? Thanks and Regards

Dear Friend

You need the agent to do the stamping for you family
its better to do this task through an agent because they know every thing.
just send any of your brother/friend/relative with documents and within 15 days you family stamping will be done Insha Allah.

Assalam o Alekum
                   Thanks for reply and i will do in sha Allah.