Need assitance on accepting a job offer

Dear Members,

Let me introduce myself - My name is Amit and I am a supply chain and Logistics professional working in India. I have 7+ years of experience. I am a married guy without child. Beside my wife, I have my mother in my family.

I have been offered a job in Puchong area, with RM 10,000/ monthly salary (tax included). Currently I am working on CTC of INR 10,00,000. Out of which I hardly save upto 300,000/ yearly.
Would you mind in suggesting if I should accept this offer or not. if accepted I will be moving along with my family hence will I be able to save good amount.

Thanks for your help and looking forward for your input.

Rgds,
Amit

Convert your present Indian salary into RM and see how it compares to what you are getting now. Add the amount you wish to save per year to that then compare the two.
If it is 10% or more better then it suggests you should move

You need to take into consideration other costs in Malaysia such as accommodation,food, transport, medical, flights 
home etc. Research this then subtract this cost and the amount you wish to save from the new salary and see if you still have money left over.

We cannot tell you to take the offer or not, that is your decision but you need to do some in depth research before you do.