ORDER FROM EBAY

I live in Romania Can i order items from ebay ? and if yes there's any taxes i should pay ?

Hello!

If you order from ebay UK (with filter  > sellers from UE ) you don't pay taxes. Otherwise you should pay taxes.

If it's your first order then try to don't order a very expensive product. If is your first order try to follow these steps:

1) have a credit card that can be used for internet payment VISA, VISA ELECTRON, VISA GOLD, MASTERCARD ....etc . can be in euro too
2) make a PAYPAL account , go through procedure of card verification
3) add all data Paypall asks
4) add a mobile phone to PayPal ....in case that your package is stopped from different reasons to custom they will contact you
5) don't order an expensive product for first time, they can became suspicious and can block your order
6) make an EBAY account, add the delivery adress, contact person that will receive package from Post Office .... attention : Paypal and EBAY names for person that order and receive order should be same
7)wait for the order....use traking numbers to follow the package .

Depend of product value, what kind of product it is, the custom will ask you to pay additional taxes.  If you refuse to pay you can't take the product.  If is a small value you will not pay any custom tax.

You can try to ask sender to write a lower value on package or to write "gift" but to the custom they are not fools and you can have problems.

There were also cases when package didn't arrived or was damaged or didn't look like in pictures. Are less chances but can happen.

Have good luck to....Shopping :)

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :) i ll make what u wrote :)

YW!  :)