Looking for job in china

i am an engineer from Aus, living in US for next 3 months. want a job in china, what sites or recruiters do you use?

Hi millertimegooney,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It might be a good idea to read the different articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in China.

You can also browse through the list of jobs in China.

Any particular reason why you want to work in China?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

P.S: A hi, thank you or please will be highly appreciated

Hi,

I am really thinking of moving to China, but I am wondering how good is the job market in China ? I am not talking about teaching english/french. I did that back in 2006, and now I have a master's degree in geography and I am looking for a professional position.

So, my question is this, are there any job opening for foreigner in major cities?

Many thanks

There's a lot of teaching oppurtunities here in China as long as you have the qualifications needed. Depending on which city or province, some can accept those without a degree or with less than two years of teching experience. Everything you need in terms of job vacancies can be searched through eslcafe website and of course everyone's favorite, Google.

Thanks SMB7110. But I am not looking for a teaching job. I am looking more for jobs at professional level. It may be for exporting/importing firms, environmental services and public relations firms....

I speak french, englsh, spanish and mandarin.