What I have to do for Visa

Hello Everyone,

I want to come Slovakia from Pakistan, What I have to do for Visa, and From where I can get flight for Slovakia...
Please guide me...

Thanks

You need to have entry visa for Slovakia

At first you need to apply for it in Embassy of slovakia in pakistan , if  pakistan does not have embassy of Slovakia then find the consular office in pakistan.

If you do not have consular then you have to go to  nearest embassy in next country. (some time even if you have consular embassy ask you to visit them.)

things you need,

invitation from Slovakia ( if you have job, starting business etc)

I dont think entry visa is enough if you want to come and stay... Depends on the purpose of stay. People outside the Europe need to have a legal reason to apply for temporary residence permit. You can apply for residence in Tehran, tehran.mfa.sk/en/home, but they will only accept the application if you bring: valid passport, confirmation of the reason (document proving a study, work, business etc), criminal record of Pakistan translated into Slovak by Slovak court appointed translator - duly veryfied, and rental agreement confirming your place of accomodation (with notarized signatures and a deed of property "LV"). you also need around 200 eur per month for at least one year of your stay (bank extract). The administrative burden is quite heavy, so it is necessary to be well prepared in advance. Otherwise you can lose money and be rejected.  Good luck.