Denmark Greencard Processing Time

Hi

I have completed Masters degree in Social work and Bachelors of computer application as UG.. I have applied for GC on November 03'2015.

Have you applied for GC/got response?.

Your response would be very much useful for me.

Hi Parichay,

Greetings..

I have also completed my Master degree in Social work and Bachelors in computer application..

Have 3 years of experience in Social work field.

I have recently applied for Denmark GC..

Have you already applied? your valuable inputs will be of much beneficial to me as we both belong to somewhat same stream.

With regards,
Ramya.

Congrats. Actually when did u apply for GC?

I applied in October 2014.still it's processing

Hi...

I applied on 3rd November'15....

Initially the status in VFS application tracker page was 'the file has been forwarded to the 'embassy of denmark, New Delhi' but now its changed as the file has been forwarded to  'Denmark embassy'

Is it a positive sign.. do you have any idea.. please share.

regards,
Ramya.

Hi Nataraj,

I have applied for GC in the first week of november'15...

You got any further info about process from the embassy??

regards,
Ramya.

Hi Friends,

can any one help me in assessing points and clarify whether i can apply for GC with below details (I need points assessment as i am very confused and not able to find i will be eligible for Danish GC or not)

Details :
Education : Master degree - M.Sc (Marine Bio technology) 2 years and Bachelors degree in sciences - 3 years.
Work Experience - IT consultant - 8.6 years (Its in Positive list , but my education not belongs to the job, I did certification for IT job) I worked for Denmark based company for 3 years, and visited 2 times with business visa. i got 6 months duration visa 2nd time.
IELTS Band - 6
Age -36.
Is there any other things considered for points??? what will be my overall score??

Looking for reply...please help me.

Thanks
Rsg

Hi Ramya,

Can you share how you applied for GC and the process details, also the points calculation. I dont want to waste my money and want to make sure whether i can get the bench mark points or not.

will please reply, i am giving my mobile here XXX, friends any one who has information about points calculation and application process, please throw some light.

Thanks in advance
Rsg

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey guys,
I arrived to nytodenmark website and I try to create a case order ID for online application.
Which one is my caseorderID?
Is it the one like my userID when I begin to the application process ?

edit: I found it, no need :)

hay guys got green card PP request from new delhi VFS. I applied in August 10th,, on 2th sep they asked me for bank docs again.. which I submitted in 4th oct something like that date.. again they asked me for bank docs as I submitted FD as proof of fund. which they considered as non available while I depart so asked to resubmit. so finally I submitted on 9th of Nov the last time bank docs and they sent me mail for passport stamping on 23ed dec.

Hey Nisha,

Congrats :top:

In between the processing time of your application, did you receive any letter from embassy for your higher education assessment?

Thanks,
Ramya.

If u did ur educational docs already assessed by professional agency at new delhi..they wont ask for

In my case i did it and my reaearch degree was from uk so it cant take more time for them to assess it.

Thanks for your response Nisha..

I applied on November 03rd and received letter from embassy last week that my they have sent my higher education certificates for assessment.

Hoping to get the next response from them soon.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Hi Everyone,
                      Just want to know, to get 40 points for Ielts, score is requited 6.5 overall. or in all four individual. I got overall 6.5 but in writing got 6.0. So weather I will get 20points or 40 points for English. Thanks

They count overall

Hey Nisha,

Do Any of your friends recently got higher education assessment letter?

ramyaremmy wrote:

Hey Nisha,

Do Any of your friends recently got higher education assessment letter?

I cant remember anyone. on a precised note, i am the only one who seems got visa so long as because of bank docs mesh up. else I have been known 2015 applicants who got visa in less then a month time, I mean 25 days,, but an avg of 2 months they normally get visa if all docs are perfect. by the way did u get such request?

Ya Nisha, i have received a letter last week that they have sent my higher educational doc for verification.

Am pretty not sure how much time will they take from now.. That too.. its an holiday time for them now..

Am really scared if its a positive sign..

did u done BSL assessment from new delhi,, if u would have,, it may not have taken much time.. because it may be time consuming in otherwise.. dont worry they will send u PP request eventually

Ohhh..Yeah.. i have done apostille from New delhi...

BTW wats your profession basically?

i suppose then in 20 days time u will get response from them.. it wont take long for sure.. also one suggestion is that in 20 days if u dont hear .. call them at visa embassy at Denmark,, they are so cooperative and will surely give u ur case status, in fact once u call,, it normally fasten ur case processing. I am a research postgraduate

I didn't do apostille for u g and pg but how ever I submitted so is that compulsory need a postille for academics

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

It would be great if you could share your email ID or No. so that i can seek your help in coming days if required. You can also text me the info to my email id:xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
karthick pradeep wrote:

I didn't do apostille for u g and pg but how ever I submitted so is that compulsory need a postille for academics

for uk degree not required i did my research from UK too. so that dont take more time for assessment for Indian degree, it may take an extra month is what I can guess, as I was been strictly suggested to do that so I did at delhi. just not worry a lot it eventually will be done sooner..

ramyaremmy wrote:

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

It would be great if you could share your email ID or No. so that i can seek your help in coming days if required. You can also text me the info to my email id: [email protected]

I will pm u my details soon,

Dear. Nisha
Many thanks

Hey Karthick,

When did you apply for GC? Any updates from them.

Dear Ramya
I applied Dec 23 rd 2015 and what about you

Cheers
Karthik

Thanks Nisha
I Applied in 22nd october 2015, and very next day they returned my orignal documents, and after that  never got any response from them.

hannan140 wrote:

Thanks Nisha
I Applied in 22nd october 2015, and very next day they returned my orignal documents, and after that  never got any response from them.

I advise u to call them at DK visa office. once they reopen from holidays.. ask them for ur status

Hey Nisha,

By calling the Denmark office, wont they feel that we are too pushy for our application??

Really thanks for your kind help.
I called them today and they were very nice. but I was surprised, as they told me my application is incomplete because I never submitted my Biomartic and orignal doc.
But I did at Denmark London Embassy, they are ediot at London. I called in London Embassy, I told her, she was saying its not their fault, its system error,  will find out what happened with my data tomorrow.

So I will recommed every one to Call at Denmark or Email them and ask your application status, if everything is complete. They are very helpful.
Dont belive on VFS or ur local Embassy.

Dear Ramy,
Dont waste time and call them as soon as possible; if they got your full application and whats going on.Their customer service is very nice and helpful

VFS and Local Embasy staff is not compitent, and dont know anything. so call Denmark

Okay thanks so much for your clarification.

hannan140 wrote:

Dear Ramy,
Dont waste time and call them as soon as possible; if they got your full application and whats going on.Their customer service is very nice and helpful

VFS and Local Embasy staff is not compitent, and dont know anything. so call Denmark

great job that u called them.. they are really great in terms of checking ur application status.. now that u know whats happening its relief to u..

Hi Nisha,
               Nothing is happeing to my application. They lost it, today I called again their London Embassy and they said we are sorry, that file went corrupt and I need to submitt again. so tomorrow going in Denmark London Embassy with my documents.
3 months they never told me anything. Now one good thing they promised they will  compenstate this by putting my application on proirty basis. So hope for the best.

hannan140 wrote:

Hi Nisha,
               Nothing is happeing to my application. They lost it, today I called again their London Embassy and they said we are sorry, that file went corrupt and I need to submitt again. so tomorrow going in Denmark London Embassy with my documents.
3 months they never told me anything. Now one good thing they promised they will  compenstate this by putting my application on proirty basis. So hope for the best.

one conclusion you can get is that keep calling them.. I mean once u submit the docs again.. call them in a week or two weeks time to find out if they received or not. and also good job u called otherwise u might have ended waiting for months without u knowing what went wrong.

See if ur docs are all what they need. they send u PP request in sometimes 20 days time. so dont loose hope

Hey nisha,

I received a letter from denmark embassy yesterday...

It was mentioned that my educational assessment is completed. but they have mentioned that Program includes less than three years of IT education.
Did anybody of ur friends got similar letter like this?

ramyaremmy wrote:

Hey nisha,

I received a letter from denmark embassy yesterday...

It was mentioned that my educational assessment is completed. but they have mentioned that Program includes less than three years of IT education.
Did anybody of ur friends got similar letter like this?

what was ur clammed points 50 or 60? did they calculated same as what u did.. sometimes its automated which means that not all the stuff apply to ur case. r u going to short in ur points of u will be fine with it

i contacted the denmark embassy and they said that my education is not enough//?

i don know whats actually going to happen to my case..

i claimed 60 for education Bachelors of computer application and Masters of social work

They have also mentioned in that letter that My two years masters is equivalent to one year masters in denmark...

They have asked me to respond back to that letter if i have any appealing points...

ramyaremmy wrote:

i contacted the denmark embassy and they said that my education is not enough//?

i don know whats actually going to happen to my case..

i claimed 60 for education Bachelors of computer application and Masters of social work

They have also mentioned in that letter that My two years masters is equivalent to one year masters in denmark...

They have asked me to respond back to that letter if i have any appealing points...

u did Masters from India? did u called them before they sent u the mail yesterday? can u possibly claim for positive list of ur degree in IT? if u want to add extra 30 points ?