Saigon - Looking for Russian speakers

Hi there,

I am planning to travel to Russia for few weeks. I may have to travel alone for a week before getting together with some acquaintances over there.  I will not try to learn Russian (which is very difficult anyway) but have started learning some basic conversation / phrases from youtube by myself.  However, I do need someone who can speak fluently Russian to correct my pronunciation so that I can find a way back to hotel / police station when I am there.  So, if anyone can help me, please drop me a message for a line here.  I dont want to spend much time on this, so, we can talk few hours over skype or meet up for a coffee sometimes in mid-May (after I have learnt some words so that you can have something to correct me  :D ).  I would be happy to invite you a cup of coffee at Phuc Long as a way to thank you if you are interested in.  I am Vietnamese, can speak fluently English and a little French.  So, if any of you can help me to speak Russian through those languages, please kindly do.

Also, I am trying to get tickets of Linkin Park Concert in Moscow on 2 June (the concert is one of the reasons why I am going to Russia btw) but my acquaintances said that the tickets have been run out. I tried to buy the tickets online but cannot find a source.  If anyone knows any sources that I can look at, please help.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello,
You can contact me if you still need russian speaker )  :) 841268183130

I am new in HCMC and can speak Russian we can help each other. text me in private

I can help you )

Hello aibiet150204,

You should check the appropriate sections; which are the Language Classes Classifieds in Saigon and the Language Exchange Classifieds in Saigon. You can also post ads there. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Topic closed]

Closed