India Coaching & Consulting, Hamburg

Finally i started my process with India Coaching & Consulting german based consultancy. It was a big decision which i made after 2 month and finally i signed up..Waiting for response..Hope they will reply with some good news soon as they are very proactive with their work..

Hi ,
Any update, Did you get interview calls?

Hi liju84 , Not yest..Just now they completed my EASY START CONSULTING..Now they are moving ahead with EASY START PLACEMENT..and now they have started email looping in every mail whatever they fwded to their clients related to job .. Did you signed up with their services?

No I have not signed up yet.but planning to .heard lot of people getting interview calls through icc.just wanted to know the success rate.how much does it cost?

Hey Guys,

I'm also interested in the Job Seeker Visa for Germany. Seeing so many posts here already, but i do have questions like:

- Has there been anyone on this forum yet to find a job after being in Germany on this Visa?
- Could someone share their contact details (email or phone) to discuss more in detail about this?
- How much fluent does one need to be with german language to land into a job? Is an A1 or A2 level certification enough?
- What consultant is the best to go with? I have talked to Y-Axis and Opulentus, but heard much about the India Coaching and Consulting people, are they really better? what makes them better?

I am literally on the verge of taking a decision whether to go down this lane or not. Any help to answer my questions is much appreciated.

Best Regards
Gurpreet

@prasunbittu

Hi Prasun,
Any update about ICC? Did you get a job already ?

Hi All

I am Sumith - Mechanical Design engineer. I have enrolled for ICC's service. Can anybody tell how is the job opportunity for mechanical design engineers in Germany?

Hi,

Yes i got 2 call from German . These guys are trying hard to find job in Germany.. They send some auto generate mails every weeks with the status of Placements.

Still waiting to hear some good news

Regards
Prasun
[email protected]

Dont go with Y-Axis and Opulentus, Nehru Place...They cant give placement out side of Indian..VIsa rejection rate of these consultant are almost 90%..They have processed for more then 10,000 candidate but all their process are pending because they dont have approach with MNC's..And if you are intesest to sing with them read the clause- Terms and condition before paying money..

Thats all from myside..

Hi Prasun,

I am an iitian with 8years of automotive experience.wanted to migrate to Germany.....would appreciate if you can tell your current status after applying through India coaching consulting....? Is German language proficiency required?

Hi spmiitkgp

I have applied through India coaching and consulting last year and   . But was not lucky enough I dint get a single call. I think it is mandatory to have good German language proficiency.

Hi Sumith,

May I know you are from what background and what is the feedback from the consultant people about the failure?

I  am Mech engineer with 11 yrs exp in CAD/CAM/product development /Heavy electrical machines .. Etc . I am not sure about the reason of failure. I think it could be german language skills.

Dont sign with I [i] . There are some bunch of looser Indian who are running these fake business in Germany. They are fraud and they cheated lots of Indians. Even they cheated me as well. We all are planning to report their fake drama to German Embassy in New Delhi. Please don't trust if you love your hardly earned money. Choice is yours.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not post any company names specially if your views can be interpreted as slanderous.