225 BD Basic Salry plus Tips,accommodation,is that good?

Hi
I got my work Visa To Bahrain as a Hostess in Mena Hotel and i come there in 2 weeks...
my package is: basic Salary is 225 Dinar (also Tips),share accommodation (they give me allownce if i want to live alone 50 Dinar),50 Food,Transportaion,and Ticket...and I've never been in Bahrain..
Just wondering if its good package or not!!!!
thx:)

and can you Explain about Internet there?
Thanks

Hi sevda
Seeing that you still have questions, I will try to answer some of your questions.

The package offered is BD 225 + BD 50 for food and additional BD 50 for accommodation if you don't use company accommodation.

I am not sure if the pay offered is good or not since I am not familiar with the hotel industry, but what I can tell you is that you will be able to live on that salary but it will not be easy.

BD50 for food per month may be enough if you cut corners and economize. Otherwise it is not adequate.

BD50 for outside accommodation is not adequate, if you are looking for decent places. For BD50 per month, you may be able to find shared accommodation but the facilities may not be good. So do keep that in mind. Maybe, you are better off staying in company accommodation.

Also did you ask them about medical? Private medical care is a little expensive here so you need to make sure your employer will take care of medical costs or provide at least medical insurance.

One more matter - I have not heard of Mena Hotel. Have you got the name right? And also have you checked to make sure it is a proper hotel.

hope the above helps.

For internet - I assume you wish to know about service providers. Bahrain has a number of service providers. I use Batelco at home and Viva for my iPad. Both are good and reasonably priced. I avoid Zain due to bad personal experience.

thank s so much...
well..I did sent them medical test..and sent copy passport..
they aplying for Visa...
and Hostess job is good job..salary beside Tips...
should i apply for internet at place,or company will provide it?
:)

What I meant is who will be responsible for medical expenses if you need to see a doctor when you are here. Check with your hotel. Will they give you medical insurance.

Good luck with your plans.

:top: