Indian expat in Ankara

Hai, im thanveer from india, but currently working in ankara, im looking for indian frnds.. any indian frds in ankara

Hi and welcome on Expat.com :)
Maybe the Network of Expats in Turkey might help?
Good luck
Arlette

Hi Halime here..:) İt is nice to hear that u are in Ankara. i live in India but currently in Turkey for one month... and i know few Indian friends living in Ankara.

my mail: [email protected]

my mobile.0541 211 95 99

drop me a mail or sms... we ll get in touch

Hey! I am Ajay. I am living in Ankara for last one year.

hai ajay, where are you in ankara, please note down my mail ID [email protected] and mail me. hopefully we will meet in the week end.

Thank you halime, i will seek assistance to your contact no. and id.

i happy to receive response from our indian friends

hope to meet all

Thanks Kamal, my e-mail ID is [email protected]. Right now I am in Mersin and hopefuly will come to Ankara next week. Once I will be there, I will inform you.Thanks and take care.

Hi,

I am bhaskar, recently arrived (10 days back) at Ankara for work. May have to stay for long.

Presently messing up a lot with food intake. Funny as long as I m not wasting Lira.

Wish U all good luck.

Bhaskar

Turkey is one of the those countries where there is surprisingly a very small Indian community. However, the Turks are a very warm and welcoming host and have an affinity with people from India. If you take time to travel out of the big cities and visit part so anatolia and eastern Turkey, you will witness a culture very similar to your own.

(moderated: no ads please) I would love to hear more about your experiences of living in Turkey.

Hi, I am vidyut,Living in ankara

Any body can help me to get some vegetarian food in ankara..

From last 1 week i am on bread... any Indian rest. there other then spice

Hi All ,

I m Sunil ,Working in Ankara , I m looking for Service apartment , can anybody help me out from this .

Thanks in advance

HI , I AM GAURAV FROM INDIA , NOW IN ANKARA FOR SOME WORK. IS THERE ANY INDIAN STILL IN ANKARA. PLZ CONTACT ME ON [email protected]

Hi GAURAV, welcome to Expat-blog!

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much.

Masala Cafe is the best Indian and Pakistani restaurant in Ankara. Very cosy, warm and friendly.

hello my dear Indians  frnds:)
iam shak arif i was in istanbul for business trip,but i came back 2 india and iam planing to have own restaurant in turkey i hope all my indian frnds can get their own house taste of food cheers.

thnaks

shak arif

hi sinam can u provide  the address of masala caffe

Masala Cafe Paris Cadesi. No. 49- E Sille Meydan Cankaya Ankara T: 0 312 428 6060

Hi everyone. I'm Gizem, living in ankara. I am a student of English Lang. teaching. I would like to have a presentation on Indian Education in my class. I would be pleased if u helped me. By the way if u need any help in ankara, don't hesitate, just e-mail me.

[Moderated: please post in the Housing section of the site]

Hello friends,

This Bhawani (Bhawani Shanker Kusum). I am coming from Jaipur, India to Ankara to participate in the UNCCD conference to be held there from Oct. 10 to 23, 2015.

Being a vegetarian I am looking for a veg restaurant there and also would like to meet some Indian friends if possible. My email* is *********************

Looking for your response. Bhawani

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi,

Welcome to Ankara forum, hope you will a memorable stay in Turkey.
Most of the Turkish traditional restaurants that you visit will offer a variety of vegetarian meals so you will not have a problem.

We encourage our members not to give out personal information on forum. You can ask other users to contact you privately through the message system on expat-blog.

Enjoy your travels
Z

Bhawani Kusum wrote:

Hello friends,

This Bhawani (Bhawani Shanker Kusum). I am coming from Jaipur, India to Ankara to participate in the UNCCD conference to be held there from Oct. 10 to 23, 2015.

Being a vegetarian I am looking for a veg restaurant there and also would like to meet some Indian friends if possible. My email ID is ********

Looking for your response. Bhawani

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Regards,

No problem. Glad I could help.
Z

Looking for Indian friends in Ankara !

Hi Nilu1,

A little introduction about yourself will be helpful.

Enjoy
Z

nilu1 wrote:

Looking for Indian friends in Ankara !

Hello I am moving to Ankara in October 2016. Are there in Indians living in Ankara?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please register in the business directory. Promoting your own services on the forum is not allowed. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ads in business directory.

vegihi wrote:
Hai Harish here from India

Recently I have traveled to Ankara on work permit visa, further iam looking for some Indian community to have friends as well looking for schools for children could some one help me out
Hi Hai Harish,

You are commenting on a thread that has been inactive since November 2016. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Ankara forum. Hope you can make friends soon.

Vero
Expat.com team