Why so hard to find a roommate

:(
want to move to near praram 9, want to have a roommate.
but it's so hard.

Hi yuyukankan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to read the following articles which will surely be helpful in your search for an accommodation: https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/tha … ation.html

You can also post an advert in the section housing in Bangkok.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa

which part of rama 9. I have  houses there and still have room available.  contact me at [email protected]  . Now there are 2 expats there . My house is near The Nine shopping center. ABAC andRamkhamhaeng University.

Hjjk

thanks so much Atichar,
the part I'm mentioning is near to MRT praram 9, from which I can take MRT to go to work in hualamphong.
the unit you said is house? may I ask about facilities come with....
thank you....
much appreciated....
lucy

[Moderated: No free as on the forum. Post an advert in the Houses for rent in Bangkok section.]

Hi Lucy

We are looking for housemates to join us in our house close to MRT Suthisan. We live on the 2nd floor and would like to share the 2 other bedrooms on the 3rd floor.
It's a really nice house with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a comfortable living room, a large kitchen, and dining area that leads onto a big terraced garden with a BBQ. The house is 320 Sq. Meters approximately over 3 floors. The house has plenty of space for all to enjoy and fully furnished. A cleaner comes weekly and is included in the bills below. We provide you HI-SPEED WI-FI, AND UTILITIES (excluding electricity that should not be more than 1,200 baht per room approx).

We are a professional couple living with 4 years bilingual kid. we are easy going but who also respect each other's' privacy and desire for peace and quiet outside of office hours. I value stability and is looking for someone (expat/professional) who is planning to stay for at least 6 months.

THE ROOM: 2 bedrooms available with own bath, walk-in closet, A/C, dim-able main light, television, queen sized bed, office desk, chest of drawers & beside table, and private patio. (and you will have a plenty of common space on the third floor)

THE HOUSE: The kitchen has the usual mod-cons, refrigerator, microwave oven, gas stove etc. There is a washing machine in the house. There is space for cars to park.

THE LOCATION: The street in front of this housing development leads to RATCHADA-SUTHISAN intersection where Suthisan MRT is in few minutes. But if anyone wants to take other routes, the housing also provides an exit at the back of it which go out to Ladprao 62.

RENT: The rent is THB13,000 and THB12,000 (for a smaller one) per month. The deposit is THB26,000 and THB24,000.

Here's the link of pictures of the house: 
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9nHRZ4peQ9MNEEyZmJpNXBZTm8&usp=sharing

Please feel free to contact me for further information :)

Regards
Kem

@ Kem > I will advise you to post this housing offer in the Rooms for rent in Bangkok section as well please.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Oh sorry...

I thought I sent her a private message.

You will find roommate soon.

I have one Bedroom Condominium at Bangkapi pier. You can get to Rama-9 pier in 10 min. Pls drop me mail [email protected] for more details. It is brand new and very affordable.

regards
Nitin

that's a really beautiful home!

:) are you guys from Singapore?

where in rama 9