Does anyone complain about the life in Vietnam?????

Hi, my name is Ricky, my work is helping people to look for aparment as they want.

So many foreigners have come to Vietnam for a long time or just arrived. Do you have any problems in Vietnam? we could share to make it right.

Did you mean that if we lodge a complaint to you, then you will resolve all problems?  :D
If so that's a great news!!

Yeah!! why not, if I can. Otherwise, someone else does.

Anyone who has anything but positive and happy things to say about VN gets banned.

I want to open a Worker English Club for free in Tan Binh Industry, in Ho Chi Minh City. I m looking for some foreigner volunteer friends to help me to teach english here. If someone who want to this job, then contact me: Mr the Anh 0909 448 021 or [email protected]. We can discuss late.

johnduong, Perhaps you should Post your ad
Classifieds/Classes

Thank you

No such thing as a free lunch....for sure old "JohnDuong" will be making money off his venture....that's my complaint about life in Vietnam...everything revolves around money...can you help me solve this RickyRealtor?

No, no one ever complains.

Viet Nam is like anywhere in the world, there are certain things that will annoy us. Sometimes its good to just get it off your chest and move on.

Hi Ricky,

My advice is that you register your business in the Real estate in Ho Chi Minh City business directory as it is the right section to promote your services.

@johnduong > here is the section > volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City where you should post your advert.

Thank you.
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed