Polio and yellow fever vaccination

My fiancée and me (German) are planning to meet in India next year. One of  the visa conditions is a vaccination against yellow fever as well as Polio. He has never got any vaccination yet. Can anyone recommend a clean and reliable medical center in Addis to receive these immunizations. Does anyone knows about the costs?

Thanks in advance.

The only place in Addis for Yellow fever vaccination is in Black Lion Hospital . it will take him less than 15 minute. I took this bout 2yrs a go so dont remember the exact amount but for sure its less than 100ETB which is less than 5 USD still.

Br,
Primavera

Thanks so much, Primavera. that helps a lot. my fiancèe has never ever get any vaccination and don't know where to get at all :(

Your welcome dear :) hit me up if u need more support.

Cheers !
Primavera

Yes,Black Lion is ideal.It`s right after the Home affairs office on your way to Merkato.My two kids got their yellow fever shots from there last week for 44birr ($2 )each.Very easy,no queue at all.Tell him not listen to hawkers at the parking asking for 500birr to get you a card without the jab.

Don't forget Polio vaccination, passenger should take it 4 weeks prior to travel to India. Indian embassy will only take your application once you exhaust the 4 weeks after polio vaccination and 10 days after yellow fever.

In order to apply Indian visa you need to have your itinerary , not necessary the confirm ticket but a travel booking and visa will be applied online first.

Nyeredziyedenda wrote:

Yes,Black Lion is ideal.It`s right after the Home affairs office on your way to Merkato. My two kids got their yellow fever shots from there last week for 44birr ($2 )each.Very easy,no queue at all.Tell him not listen to hawkers at the parking asking for 500birr to get you a card without the jab.

Thanks a lot, I am back since 2 weeks and I got itl Exactly 42 Birr for yellow fever inclusive Meningitis at Black Lion.

beside the vaccination the time which will be in your vaccy pasport is often a big issue, check clearly the Regulation of the Indians, their should be min and Maximum time line