Post medical internship in saudi

Salam
İ am malaysian that graduated from jordan on 2012 and currently working as medical intern in malaysia.i have less than 1 year to finish my internship.i would like to work as resident in saudi kingdom first then continuing my study.anyone can explain to me regarding this matter.thanks

syazwan wrote:

Salam
İ am malaysian that graduated from jordan on 2012 and currently working as medical intern in malaysia.i have less than 1 year to finish my internship.i would like to work as resident in saudi kingdom first then continuing my study.anyone can explain to me regarding this matter.thanks

Hey could you give me some details about your previous college and your present intership...

İ studied in jordan university of science technology in irbid.now in 4th posting of internship in surgical department.done ortho,paeds and i&g

İ planned to work as gp or resident first then decide for master

syazwan wrote:

İ planned to work as gp or resident first then decide for master

So let me get this clear do you wanna finish your intership in malaysia and do your residence in KSA ...

IF you wanna apply for GP in any of the hospitals all over the ksa before read this carefully ..
Saudi Arabia has recently introduced a process know as DATAFLOW to verify qualifications. Candidates seeking to work in the Kingdom must commence this process prior to their application being considered
https://www.dfscfhs.com/Login.aspx
This is the link for your first step if you have further problems you can ask me