Finding english center for forgeiner

Hi everybody. I am Vietnamese, i have been in Philippines about 5 month to study English. I lived with the Philippino family  they re  so friendly and kindness but i got bored, alone and....and then I go back my country.

Now, I would like to finding a good English center to help me improving my skill. also i wanna to make friend with everybody. hope to receive your replies.Please help me,

Best regards,
Loan

Hello,

There's a lot of English learning center in the Philippines. You can check on the internet or you can ask your friends. Just like in our case, we have a newly-established English learning center that provide lessons online and in person. Here in Metro Manila, you can find these centers. But, there's a lot of factors you need to consider as such as place where you'll be staying temporarily, cost of living, tutoring fee, food and more.

I've read somewhere that Vietnam is now looking for some English teachers as they have an intensive demand to learn the language. Neighboring countries of such, have English language centers as well. You can do your research online just like here in expat-blog.com or ask some friends of your who have been living abroad for further details. Good luck!