Business visa - how to max extension to make it until middle of Sept?

I got a 90 day business visa to enter Saudi Arabia. There was an error at some point by the consulate in Houston, as it was intended to be for much longer, but oh well.

Date: 3/24/2014 (date given by consulate)
Entry stamp date: 4/5/2014 (entered Dammam)
Validity: 90 days
Number of Entries: Multiple
Duration of Stay: 90 days

What can I do to optimize the validity of this visa? Is it possible for me to stay until the middle of September? Does anyone have some sharp contacts that can help me make the most of this?

Thanks.

Dear Sir.
Welcome & about your Visa problem go to Immigration office( JAWAZAT) tell them you problem they will help you.

You can extend your visa every month, you can ask your company to do that. You cannot change the validity of the visa but you can extend it every month. Also, plz check did they mention 90 days visa, multiple entry, duration of stay 30 days anything like this?

It is multiple entry. I was told that if I went to Bahrain and came back in it would extend automatically, but that I would have to do that up until the last minute before sit expired then get a 90 day extension, in which I wouldn't be able to leave at all under the multiple entry rule because it would be getting extended past it's normal date.

But you can only travel like that until 90 days, after that you cant go out and enter simply, need to enter with new visa or stay in saudi and extend every month. Plz check this...

How hard is it to extend? If I get an extension, will I still be able to go to Bahrain now and then?

As i know, once your visa gets expired with 90 days validity and you extend for another month, then you cannot go and enter again, you need to extend it every month here in saudi. But hence if you leave then have to enter with new VISA. I have seen this with some of my colleagues who come here to work for 5-6 months.

Right, I was told I can go in and out to Manama during the first 90 days, and then I have to stay in country and cannot leave at all but can extend up to three times without a problem. I CANNOT exit under the extensions, however. Does this match up with your understanding/experience?