Hi, Moving To Sweden In June. (Job Help)

Hej Guys,

I'm moving to Sweden in June to be with my girlfriend, I'm really looking forward to it but I'm really unsure as what to expect.

I can speak limited Swedish and it looks like that's where all my problems are going to lay.

I would be extremely interested to find a Job when I get out there and I would be willing to do pretty much anything as long as it brings some krona in, I see people are having little to no luck but there must be a few jobs where the language barrier isn't a problem?

It would be great to hear from people and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

Sorry hun, but you have said it yourself and it is the living reality. People who can't speak Swedish have little to no luck.

Maybe there might be something like a restaurant dishwasher or working in the hotel industry cleaning rooms and such though! I definitely looked into those things too at one point -_- as sad as it is.

Don't forget to get yourself a personal number, or else you're not even considered a real human being here. Once you get your personal number, you can then apply for jobs. They will most likely recommend that you take SFI and SAS first, which is a good kick start into the language.

Good luck!