Saudi arabia..can visit visa be converted into residence visa?

Hi all..i need this info..i m a mbbs dr. By profession..my husband.works.in.ksa al jouf...his visa profession.is technical systems..he.has applied visit visa for.me...we ve been.waiting for it sinve three.months...they raise one objection.ot the other...finally its expected soon.now..the problem.is.my husband was advised to.get visit visa for.me.and.then.get it converted into residence.visa once i.m there...i want to.know if.thats.true? How.long it takes and.wats the cost? Plz.really.need.some.help

Yes this is very much possible but this is not a usual thing. Your husband's company may have some sort of "vastaa" to claim such a thing. How long will it take? No answer.

Dear Fareeha,
Good Day!
Please find below my response to your post (written next to your Questions)
i want to.know if.thats.true?  (In certain cases like yours its possible, it depends on many factors e.g. repute of the employer (company)  of your husband and how can they officially influence to get it done).
How.long it takes and.wats the cost? (no prediction about time & cost).

Tried my best to answer it perfectly to the best of my knowledge.

Best of Luck for your arrival and Stay in Saudi Arabia :)

My husbands company is a very well reputed one in the region and the kafeel is also cooperative...now lets c... I really dont want to come back alone n again spend months without my husband ...:-( really worried

Dr Fareeha please check your inbox.

My husbands company is a very well reputed one in the region and the kafeel is also cooperative...now lets c... I really dont want to come back alone n again spend months without my husband ...:-( really worried

Hi, how r u doing?
I am dr safdar, working in Al hassa. Didn,t get ur point in the post. Can u explain ur worries plz? May be we can solve the problem. t.c.