Delay from GDNPR regarding dependent Visa

Hi,
Could you please assist me to know the reason of delay from GDNPR. ..Nearly three weeks have been passed & the status remains same as below.
This is dependent VISA for baby and below is the status which is displaying on portal. “Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon, if approved it will move t0: await payment (status: Await GDNPR)”.

BR,Tipu

There could be many different reasons. Expat-blog members don't have access to their database to see why has it been delayed but 3 weeks doesn't sound too long to me. The point of contact for these issues should always be your sponsor, ie your partner's company. They will be able to shed some light on that.

Yes, you should speak to your employer and/or the staff responsible for arranging visas.

You better double check with your sponsor about the status of the application.
Remember there is only 1 month grace period valid stamped in your baby's passport (but extendable).
There are many factors for such application to be sent back.
It could be that there are some offenses in your employer's CR or branches that needs to be sort out, or the submitted documents are not clear or the inputted details are incorrect.

Please consider links below for the following questions you might wanted know.

1. Reason of Application sent back?
Answer: http://portal.lmra.bh/english/page/show … 0prklWSxLU

2. How long it will take for processing the visa?
Answer: http://portal.lmra.bh/english/faq/quest … 0pxtVWSxLU

Hope this could help you.

Regards,
Iris

I believe there is  a problem with the current GDNPR system. It is going through a renewal/upgrade but for some reason it has not been completed which is causing a major delay. ...

Me too facing same problem. My kids visa having same status Await GDNPR from past 10days. Any answers??

Mine has been waiting a month. New system at LMRA which they changed over night and it went very wrong. Also they didn't train their staff so nobody knows what they are doing.....get used to it, that's normal practice in Bahrain (inefficient)

Thank u, I had the same information from known contacts that change of software created this prob. Keep posted when get urs.

Guys any update. My family struck without kids visa. Worries for schooling. Already 1.5months over after school started here. Did any one got the visa which was struck in Await GDNPR status??

Dear Vidyanath,

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about it, you need to contact your employer and ask them to get the update from the concerned.

hope it will be done soon!

T&R
Arjun

Thanks.

Yes my PRO keeps telling today, tomorrow from past 10 days.... No one is able to resolve this.

Will gdnpr entertain to go and enquire in their office??

You can send your kids to school here without CPR, my son has been going for 2 years without one. You can get a lease without CPR. Your family will just have to come and go on a visit visa until processed unless this is unpractical. There is a helpline number on LMRA site, and an email address, contact them and see what they say. IF they respond at all

My kids are having CPR and we were here only till feb 2014.

I changed the company and new employer didn't has permits and so exited. After the employer got permits, I cam back a month back and wife visa took 10days to be issued. Now kids visa applied. Now from last 22 days waiting. Status changed to Await GDNPR on 5th May but till now same status.

In this condition, I believe I can even apply for visit visa since dependent visa in progress.

Regards

This is a big issue with the LMRA system at the moment. No visa's have been processed this month. It is a nightmare.

Personally (and this is only a guess) I believe that the original submitted visa enquiries have got lost in the system when they changed all the software over. Nobody I speak to at LMRA seems to be able to rectify anything. It is an absolute nightmare that I think will take months to rectify.

I feel for you, I really do. We are going through the same thing ourselves.

I saw that the website for LMRA got changed and until now our application for the Dependent visa is still under process so I guess that is not the issue. This is getting really frustrating.  :mad:

We have applied long back till we get the visa status: Await GDNPR last 8th of May 2014 and until now we are still waiting. We have called the LMRA but they gave us the same response: that the application is already in the immigration and all we need to do is wait.  :(

You have to get your employer to call the LMRA helpdesk to discuss. They have so many visa's to deal with that they only deal with the ones that are being pushed by a phonecall

Yes LMRA can't do anything when it's in GDNPR. One option is to go to immigration office 3rd floor with ur application number and request them to chk it and clear it. All delays is due to system down quite often.

I got my kids visa after 25 days....

Hi guys

Is it logical to take whole this time ?, I applied for work visa since 29 of April 2014 am already run out of completely one month.
I knew for some people that software upgraded had been recovered , but it seems not yet.

I deeply do appreciate you respons if somebody has info

Dear Mission0,

Yes it may be possible, again in the meantime ask your potential employer to raise the issue with LMRA

T&R
Arjun

Thanks dear simboy , but I keep asking them every week and they used to repeat be pentinace be pentinace . Actually  I don't know until when I would be pentinace . The next 29th of this month will be completely one month since they submit the application .

Again Thanks a lot and I have to wait a couple of weeks I think .

Hi everybody
Ha anyone get Visa recently for self or family ? Just I need to know that everything was back working fine at LMRA and GDNRP.

BR//

Mission0 wrote:

Hi everybody
Ha anyone get Visa recently for self or family ? Just I need to know that everything was back working fine at LMRA and GDNRP.

BR//

My visa has finally been processed today and my status updated accordingly on the LMRA website. So I guess things are starting to fall into place. Finally.

5hutterbug wrote:
Mission0 wrote:

Hi everybody

BR//

My visa has finally been processed today and my status updated accordingly on the LMRA website. So I guess things are starting to fall into place. Finally.

This is great news 5hutterbug, :top:
Indeed, finally after a long wait things are moving in the right direction.
Look forward to welcoming you in Bahrain!

My employer has had to cancel mine and wait, he will re-submit tomorrow as it was just frozen in the system. I am really pleased that your process is moving along.

Congratulation 5hutterbug
That is very good news , I hope mine soon.

Thanks for feedback (;
BR//

Great news 5hutterbug!

Keep the hopes high Mission0 ! we all hope for the best!

T&R
Arjun

Thank Arjun for encoragment ;
Yes my hope , ambition & wishes have no boundaries .
Sure will keep you posted,,,

Thanks
BR//

hi.
I am also waiting for visa past 25 days but still processing in GDNPR. The situation is really frustrating.

Me , also waiting since 29th of April 2014.
Just wait and be peitance & optimistic.

BR//

Hi guys

We are still optimistic , anyone got ?
Please mention since when you applied.
Everyday pass means more hope 😊 noway for frustrating .

BR//

I went to the immigration last week to double check... unfortunately, they did not entertain me at all.... :(

today, I called LMRA to follow up for my dependent visa and they said it is still in Immigration, they still have system problem and will be backed up by this week.... INSHALLA.

:( its already a month now, patience is wearing out.. huhuhu

Don't give up good good
such these information is good
At the end just keeps pushing them
My employer also doing same thing
Phon calls, office visit till they got it
Ha ha ha
Baby should cry to get feed
Baby should cry to get sleep
And also should cry to express the wether is hot to get to AC
😁😁😁

Finally I got it.   😤  😰 😀

great news Mission0.

All the best!

T&R
Arjun

Excellent news mission.

By the number of success stories over the past few days, it looks like the visas that were stuck at the LMRA are being processed finally. If this is the case, it sure is welcome news for lots of people stuck in this limbo.

Hope all guys being optimistic and again am saying ; just keep pushing by all ways till you get it.

hi guys, im new here .. browsed some of the topics .. i can relate with the visa delayed stories, and im still waiting for about 3months now, the employer said i should wait .. wait .. wait ...  :unsure

actually my problem is quite different from the others, i had a case that lasted for 7yrs in which i stayed here without any legal documents besides the ones that the embassy and  my lawyer gave me last 2007. i won the case and renewed the passport, and as soon as the passport was renewed, my new employer applied the new visa for me. since april up until now, i dont get any new development on my papers ... when i checked my CPR on the LMRA portal it says :: VISA EMPLOYMENT NOT VALID and when i checked my new passport number it indicates :: DOES NOT EXIST IN THE SYSTEM ...

what's wrong with my papers? i dont have any idea and the new employer doesnt say anything but wait wait wait. please shed some light ... thanks

**jhoane**

Who is paying for her visa ??
I know one agent who can help u
Contact me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Could you please assist me to know the reason of delay from GDNPR. ..Nearly 2 weeks have been passed & the status remains same as below.
This is dependent VISA for baby and below is the status which is displaying on portal. “Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon, if approved it will move : await payment (status: Await GDNPR)”.

Holiday season, its common for immigration to be loaded with applications. Hope for the best.

T&R