Male cat, long term foster or forever home

Hello, I recently took in a male cat, around 1 year old, from the streets. The cat currently being cared for by my friend as I am not able to take him in as I already have cats. This is a very friendly  sweet cat, very easy going, loves to cuddle, very quiet, would be great for someone who doesn't want the hassle of having to care fora kitten. The cat is not fixed, however, I will have the cat fixed before giving him to anyone. The problem is that my friend is not keen on keeping this cat for very long so I am afraid that maybe she might want to put him back on the street (this I won't let happen, I would even keep him in my bathroom if I had too). The cat is white with a black tail and a few black spots on his head, with beautiful blue eyes. This cat has such a sweet disposition, would be a shame for him to not find a nice home. Again, I'm looking for either a long term foster (while I continue to search for a forever home) or a forever home. Please message me if you would like pictures. Here is an ad we have for him: sahibinden.com/ilan/hayvanlar-alemi-evcil-hayvanlar-kedi-mavi-gozlu-ev-kedisi-acil-yuva-ariyoruz-ucretsiz-159941350/detay/

Thanks!

Hi Analaks,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Turkey pets classifieds section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David

Also i care in my local area for stray cats i have a boy who i saved from the streets like you i feel so sorry for all the cats without a home hope soon you can find him a place he is so sweet bless you and all cats