Umrah Visa Holders- Can they travel to Riyadh?

Hi all,

I wanted to ask whether Umrah visa holders can travel to Riyadh?

thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I read on many blogs that it is possible.

I would appreciate some authentic response.

thanks

Ameen369 wrote:

I read on many blogs that it is possible.

I would appreciate some authentic response.

thanks

The answer to this question is obscure.

Yes, starting from 04-Dec-2013, they can.
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 1126187795

On expiry of Umrah visa, their visa gets converted to tourist visa. This is applicable to 65 countries.

But that's all what most of us know yet.

Thanks for your reply.

I had read the article earlier.
I hope there should be no problem.

Ameen369 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I had read the article earlier.
I hope there should be no problem.

But we are unaware of the procedure of conversion yet. I wish someone did that and would like to share the first-hand valuable information here.

Hajj & Umrah Travel Conditions

In order to finalize your booking and related travel arrangements, Hajj and Umrah travelers are kindly required to contact the nearest SAUDIA office or travel agent approved by KSA Ministry of Hajj.

Passengers traveling with Hajj, Umrah and visit visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions:

Umrah Traveler........
Umrah Visa Holders should enter and depart from King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah or Prince Abdulmohsin Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Yanbu only without passing through other Saudi airports.

Umrah Visa Holders are NOT allowed to perform Hajj.

saudiairlines.com/portal/site/saudiairlines/menuitem.d9a467d070ca6c65173ff63dc8f034a0/?vgnextoid=70f443a9afdbe210VgnVCM100000d59618acRCRD