Anybody expats in Bien Hoa, Dong Nai?

Thank you

Hi Steven,

Wish thing are going fine with you, this is Nasir from Bien Hoa, Dong Nai.
I am living here around two years. would you like to have some coffee tomorrow evening?

I am event organizer of InterNations organization in HCMC.
linkedin.com/in/mrnasirs/

Cheers

Sorry , I have to work on Saturday and Sunday, But when I get a break we can have coffee .

Hi everyone,
I'm moving to Bien Hoa in a few weeks for work.
Does anyone know of long term accomadation in the area? Local web sites to search? Or is it mostly word of mouth to find a place?
I think the Pegasus building might be out of my price range :)
Thanks in advance.

Yeah me xD
Living in Bien hoa

steviefancy wrote:

Hi everyone,
I'm moving to Bien Hoa in a few weeks for work.
Does anyone know of long term accomadation in the area? Local web sites to search? Or is it mostly word of mouth to find a place?
I think the Pegasus building might be out of my price range :)
Thanks in advance.

Did you get an answer here? Are you in BH now? Looking for a cheap accommodation in BH from next week. Clues anyone ?

Hi I'm from USA moving to Biên hoa to be with my wife hoping to meet some ex pats for coffee afternoon drink , I'm retired so alittle boring but I go to the gym and wondering if there are any expat coffee shops etc , bars anyplace , thank you , it's a nice size city and I want to be with my wife she works durning the day , any help would be appreciated

Yes I would love to meet for coffee, if you have time

twinsguy20 wrote:

Yes I would love to meet for coffee, if you have time

Use the quote tab, the three dots on the lower right hand corner, to address who you are replying to.

Great moving there in October, I'm in cambodia I've been here for four years, hope to meet , do you have names of any good places ?

Hi all,

Fellow Canadian here. Welcome to Bien Hoa. I have just moved here too near Phan Trung Street.  I found a place that teaches kickboxing here. Anyone know of places where you can play volleyball?

I also know of a great place for short or long term accommodations  if anyone need help. The place I am staying at has three single units available now in a gated area. Pm if anyone is interested.

i would recommend not living in Bien Hoa. Consider it the garbage can of Vietnam. It's just a big lot of factories, army soldiers, and left over agent orange. Traffic is horrendous, people are rude and insular minded, it's hot and nasty humid year round, loud, food that is typically rancid or at best not quite as fresh as other places in Vietnam. I have lived all over Vietnam and this place is by far the worst.

@ntbusch1 Which place you will recommend?

@GuestPoster8404 I'm still in the USA but when I visit my wife in Biển Hóa I always love visiting the big Texas coffee and tea house in the city of bien hoa other then that I like the coffee from Highland coffee house.

i would recommend not living in Bien Hoa. Consider it the garbage can of Vietnam. It's just a big lot of factories, army soldiers, and left over agent orange. Traffic is horrendous, people are rude and insular minded, it's hot and nasty humid year round, loud, food that is typically rancid or at best not quite as fresh as other places in Vietnam. I have lived all over Vietnam and this place is by far the worst.
-@ntbusch1

Hello ntbusch1, and welcome to expat.com!

I'm sorry to hear of the displeasure you feel towards Bien Hoa. You mentioned that you "...have lived all over Vietnam...". When, and for what length of time, did you live in Bien Hoa? What brought you there?

I am curious, though. You joined expat.com today, and have replied to a thread which has been inactive for over 3 years. I assume you did a search for Bien Hoa to find such an old thread.  Was your joining expat.com today, after "...hav(ing)  lived all over Vietnam...", prompted by any recent event(s) you've experienced related to Bien Hoa? When you find you have time, it would be nice to hear further from you.

Should you find that you have questions regarding the expat life in VN, and in spite of your extensive experience here, please do not hesitate to ask.

Lots of friendly folk here.

@GuestPoster8404 I'm still in the USA but when I visit my wife in Biển Hóa I always love visiting the big Texas coffee and tea house in the city of bien hoa other then that I like the coffee from Highland coffee house.
-@Thanh6161

Hi Thanh6161. GuestPoster8404 is no longer a member of expat.com. The post you are replying to is 3 years old, but thank you for the recommendation for the cafe there. We appreciate that very much!

(note to readers: when the author of a post is showing as "GuestPoster####", it is an indication that they are no longer an active member)

@ntbusch1 I lived there for 12 years. The people were very nice to me. I lived in a great place also, it was very nice we also had 3 parks. The

food around were I lived was awesome. We had no factory or big plants any were close. I think you lived in the cheap trash part. Bien Hoa is a nice place to live, if you know were to live. It's like HCMC some parts are very nice. But like all of Vietnam, you get what you pay for. If you live cheap you get trash.