Moving to malta

Hi I am thinking on moving to malta with my daughter that is 1 1/2. I am wanting to get abit more info about it! I have been to malta every year growing up and love it.

Hi Amymacdonald,

Can you tell us what are kind of information you are looking for, as this might help us to guide you through the right way. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Theres lots of information in the various topics here - read the most recent as they tend to be the most important

Hi I am looking for info on renting, nurserys, jobs!

Renting. I will need to bedroom flat or some kind of kind, would like it to be in st juilens or sliema.

Nursery. I want to no where they are, and any other info on it.

And I will be looking to work part time thanks

google is also your good friend, i just typed nursery malta and first link was:

http://www.kidsmalta.com/lists/view/nurseries.aspx

Are you comming with a partner? Working part time alone I doubt you will be able to fund a flat and childcare. However if you are in full time employment I believe you will be able to get free childcare under a new goverment scheme that has been set up.

For work check out hsbc and besedo both look for english speakers to work in call centres. You don't really need any qualifications my wife had never done that sort of work before and they took her on. Being scottish she always ends up taking over the phones when someone from scotland calls in (for some reason others find us hard to understand)

Pm me if you need any advice we were in the same situation as you came here when our son was 2

All the best!