Play football and hindi teacher

hi all - I am very keen to play football in Mumbai too.

any luck?!

incidentally has anyone found a hindi teacher that is good?

Hi AMC100,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you posted on an old thread, a new discussion was created as from your post on the Mumbai forum for better visibility.

If you want to play football, it might be a good idea to post an advert in the section activities in Mumbai. Will you be free to play during weekend?

For your query about a hindi teacher, why don't you browse through the section language teacher jobs in Mumbai?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Hii buddy
welcome to India
i hope you find some appropriate tutor here
expatriates.com/classifieds/mum/ld/
alloexpat.com/india_expat_forum/streetsmart-hindi-for-foreigners-in-mumbai-t6325.html

Well hindi is such a basic language here that you can learn it anytime anywhere on your own.
In the beginning you might face few hurdles for which i would suggest you to learn basics from tutor. Later all you need is observation and conversation with people around you to get hold of this language.

Good luck  :)

I have a list of about 500 words in English which are commonly understood by everyone in the cities including rikshaw drivers and shopkeepers.This is because no one says dhanyawad as explained by the teacher or the cheatbook.Just need to say thanks.
.Left ,right,book,notebook,college,mood,tension,headache are some of the words.
So these can act like fillers and it is then easy to speak in the language.A teacher can make life easier and you could learn faster.
Also suggest that one sees see lot of bollywood films.(smiley)
Art

(Moderated: Please post in the section teaching jobs in Mumbai)

I like watching football

How did it feels when you lost special people in your life