Villa million dollar view of Bali in Jimbaran with infinite Pool!!!

My boyfriend and I are looking for some roommates to share our HUGE 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with million dollar views, infinite pool, big open kitchen, house staff and much more. The location is around GWK in Jimbaran near Balagan. This place is amazing please message me if you would like to come check it out. We are looking for a couple maybe but we are open to anyone as long as we click Also there are 2 bedrooms open.

I might be a dirty old man, but this sounds like some sort of invitation for group naughty nights.

Wow it sounds great. What million dollar view do you get?

"I might be a dirty old man, but this sounds like some sort of invitation for group naughty nights."

:lol:

That crossed my mind as well Fred!

yeah you def dirty old man, im not interested in any sex group activity especially with old dirty man.

the view is the whole bali look over the ocean, its amazing you can take a look

Well Freds out of luck. Million dollar view? I had one of those in New Zealand where I could see dolphins playing in an estuary in the morning and sea lions basking on the beach in the afternoon from my window. But a view of the sea is always welcome in my world.

okky wrote:

the view is the whole bali look over the ocean, its amazing you can take a look

You're so lucky to live in a place like that. Hope you find some good people to share the amazing place and views.

The most spectacular view of Bali and the surrounding oceans I've ever seen is in Nusa Penida near Bukit Mundi, the highest elevation on that island and where my Balian built a retreat for High Priests.  A more perfect setting for this retreat is unimaginable.

Contact me if you are still looking for someone.

Eva

Hi. Let me know if this is still available. Thanks! :)