Information regarding tuition fees and admission requirements.

Hi, I am Susan and currently living in South Africa. My husband has accepted a job offer to Seychelles and we will relocate as a family. We have 2 teenage daughters (13 and 15 years). Our move will happen quite soon but I am having trouble contacting schools for information regarding tuition fees and admission requirements.

Hi Suz1973,

I created a new topic on the Seychelles forum, for better visibility and interaction.

I suggest you to go through this site where you might find some useful information:

http://www.education.gov.sc/secondary.html

Regards,

David.

Thank you David, I will definitely have a look. Much appreciated!

Hi, It depends what school.  French International School is 11500scr  per term for under 6e. Not sure of the upper grades.  Email is slow here. French Immersion school number is +248 22 45 85.
  International School phone number is 4 610 444.  Best to call and see if they have room.  Both of these schools go to age 18.  Hope this helps.

Moira

Hi Moira,

I have made contact with the schools, thank you very much!

Hello, I am 30 yrs old guy from Cameroon.I am searching job in Seychelles from the past few months, but couldn't found even a single. Now these days am little hopeless and helpless too. please guys if anybody knows about vacancies or manpower Agencies then please please help me to find a job with any title.i am really worrying this time and seeking help from you people.
email: [email protected]