Expat Chef looking for job in Warsaw/Krakow

Hi all..
my name is Vallo. I'm Indonesian.  at the moment I stay in Lublin while looking for chefs job in Poland.
maybe anybody can help me or give me info about how to find job in Poland?

Hi Vallo and welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post your CV in the Chef job offers in Poland section please, maybe this will help you in your job search.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Mr vallo. I recommend you to try ' Chili traders ' recruitment agency in krakow.they will definitely be able to help you.

jbuthello wrote:

Mr vallo. I recommend you to try ' Chili traders ' recruitment agency in krakow.they will definitely be able to help you.

This is a 7 year old post, so unlikely to get a response.

Hello, I am Mitiku Ethiopian citizenship now living in Poland, Poznan. I have seven years experience in horticulture science specially  on fruit and vegetable.  And now I am doing my masters on Horticulture seed technology at Poznan university of life science. I need any one who can assist me to have Job in Poznan.
Thank you

mitatefera163 wrote:

Hello, I am Mitiku Ethiopian citizenship now living in Poland, Poznan. I have seven years experience in horticulture science specially  on fruit and vegetable.  And now I am doing my masters on Horticulture seed technology at Poznan university of life science. I need any one who can assist me to have Job in Poznan.
Thank you

This is still a 7 year old post, so unlikely to get a response so why are you posting??

I am sentu shaikh from india. I looking for job steward/ house keeping/Farmer job/fruit packing job in poland. I need help for searching job pleaze hlep me dear.

Sentu Shaikh wrote:

I am sentu shaikh from india. I looking for job steward/ house keeping/Farmer job/fruit packing job in poland. I need help for searching job pleaze hlep me dear.

No work for expats in those you are looking. Jobs given to EU citizens. Cheaper quicker with no visa worries.
You need a unique skill that no local has before you are even considered.