Job offer to Muscat

Hello everyone
I got a job offer to work in Muscat for 700 O.R plus accommodation , transportation and medical care ..
is this a good offer ? shall i take it ? i'm a geotechnical engineer by the way
what is the average monthly living cost in Muscat

If you are single R.O. 700/- +++ is good enough.

If you are not, then R.O. 700/- +++ is not quite attractive.

But then it's a very personal decision that I cannot comment on.

The average monthly 'Cost of Living' in Oman has been dealt with in great detail in the forum. You need to look up there for all the information you will need.

All the best.

Which country are you from?
If you are moving with family, you need to clear about the following.:
1.Recent ministry regulations state that you cannot move your family until you have resided here for a minimum period of 6 months.
2.if you have a child going to school grade 3 and above, getting admission to Indian schools in between the academic year wouldn't be easy.
3.Cost of provisions is approximately 1.5 times that in India.
4.Getting a driving license is going to be one of the biggest challenge. Ensure you get a chip card driving license from India if you don't have one already. This will help you avail exemption from 2 out of the 4 tests. Your license issued in India needs to be minimum a year old.

Hi everyone. i am ahmad from iran . i have a 15 years experience in oil and gas refinery . i interested to work in oman.Can anyone please help to me ?. Any input would be appreciated.Thanks
nigc_2013 in yahoo is my email