Looking for job house maid/ caregiver/ babysitter and etc.

My name is Marissa, married a local malaysian. I was here since 1993, work as a domestic helper for  few years and 8 years working as a caregiver at Rumah Amal Cheshire Homes, Selayang Baru, Selangor. Currently im staying at Kuala Lumpur. Now im looking for partime job. Hoping to contact me soon.

hi marissa ,this is philippines forum  ,better to post on malaysia forum

How  to change into malaysian forum?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=194

Hi Marissa,

Your post was moved on the Kuala Lumpur forum for better visibility and interaction.

If you are looking for a part-time job, it would be best if you post your advert in the section jobs in Kuala Lumpur.

You will then be able to specify exactly what you are looking for.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hello i am a Filipino looking care giver or babysitting job, have been doing this job for many years and am willing to be committed and also be dedicated to my work if i have the opportunity to work. thanks.

Hi All,

Hasnaa wrote:

Hi Marissa,

Your post was moved on the Kuala Lumpur forum for better visibility and interaction.

If you are looking for a part-time job, it would be best if you post your advert in the section jobs in Kuala Lumpur.

You will then be able to specify exactly what you are looking for.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

hi mam or sir im ra

looking for job, as house maid/ care giver/ Babysitter.

am available for the job,contact me if you want me to work for you sir thanks.

@ balanay > Please avoid posting too much on the same thread.

This job offer has been posted in March and maybe it is no more available.
I will therefore advise you to post your CV in the Personal and household services jobs in Kuala Lumpur section please.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi
Am looking for a part time cleaner during weekends. Am staying bukit jalil area. Anyone interested please PM me.

thanks for your advice

[moderated: pls post an advert in the jobs section]

hi  good evening did u found already ,,,someone can taking care of your dad in mon :sat?

Hi balanay

Have you found a job?

Can you call me on *. Thanks

HI,
May i know where are you from? what sort of hours and day you are looking.

Hi Jess_KL > please note that this is an old thread. You may not receive any reply here. Try to post an ad in the job section. Thank you.

close this topic 😅😅😅😅

Hello everyone,

Since it is an old topic and the proper section for jobs is the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, i am closing this thread.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed