Facilities the doctors get in Kuwait & their life styles

I am a Doctor . I am from Bangladesh .I want to get settled in Kuwait . So, i want to know about the facilities the doctors get in Kuwait & their life styles

Hi silkypath,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new topic with your post on the Kuwait forum to give more light to your request.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

This is just my opinion so it's really subjective. I believe doctors are underpaid here. They might have some advantages (like schooling if I'm not mistaken).

I believe that is the reason behind the level of medical staff here ..... it's not that they purposely hire bad doctors, it's because good ones don't wanna come here.

As a doctor in Kuwait make sure you familiarize yourself with the "Adol" prescription, that's what you will give out on a daily basis not matter what the problem of the patient is.

LOOOOOOOOOL @kuwait411

Am a doctor 👨‍⚕️
Moreover am not a bad doctor
Academic excellence in my home country that's why they hired me
Am an anesthesiologyst
But the pay is very low compared to other non medical professionals here
But somewhat more than our country
Anyhow they won't support our kids education
No free house or food
I want to make a move soon because for that little extra money I don't need to stay here
Thank you

You can reach me @ ***
Am dr RAkesh Anesthesiologist

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Why do you think that the good doctors don't want to come to Kuwait? The pay specifically?

Are you a Doctor by the way