Farmlands for sale in VietNam

Hi eveyryone !
I am selling 2 Farmlands. One is 28 hectares, price: 250 000$. And onother one 12 hectares, price: 250 000$. They both have red books, near water, near residential areas. There are the ways for trucks go inside the land easily. 00841297742538 Ms Hanh.
Address: Ninh Phuoc - Ninh Thuan.

I thought that land zoned or classed as farm land had to be farmed and as a side note, as this is an expat forum, most of us do no qualify to buy this type of land.

VungTauDon wrote:

I thought that land zoned or classed as farm land had to be farmed and as a side note, as this is an expat forum, most of us do no qualify to buy this type of land.

Right on!
And most here may not have a spare 250k to invest on a land lease.

Who knows? I dont give up, hope oneday it will be bought by someone :)). No thing is impossible.  ;)

But expats' wives or girl friends may buy  :)

VungTauDon wrote:

roseeden wrote:

Who knows? I dont give up, hope oneday it will be bought by someone :)). No thing is impossible.  ;)

Yeah, that's right. Everything is possible if expats have  brilliant girl friends or wives  :D
So you shouldn't give up !

The rule is changing soon. VN Government had a pilot program, by which foreigners have right to buy/own some kinds of land/properties since 2008. The program is finished in late 2013. That means they are going to allow foreigners (with more than 3 months visa) to buy/own lands of many categories in Vietnam. New law is proposed and waiting for approval.
Let's wait and see!

That's right. Everything is possible. Now expats can rent the land and house for long time (50 years) and in the future they can buy it.

Yes, 50 sqM2

@ roseeden > Please post your offer in the Land for sale in Vietnam section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

( P.S Topic closed )

Closed