Job seeker

any job vacancy avaliable in kuala lumpur for forigner"s??? :(

Some openings, but mainly in IT, engineering, specialized construction i.e. railways, plus experts in some oil and gas disciplines.

which field ? :)

Gravitas wrote:

Some openings, but mainly in IT, engineering, specialized construction i.e. railways, plus experts in some oil and gas disciplines.

And education. Moat expats are sent to Malaysia, or get a job from overseas, not come here and get  a job (that is very hard and salaries lower)

The way you are asking the job is very non professional.........if some body ask you the same question what would be your answer?

Think it, and then write it may be you will get a chance.

Write the complete details what is your profession? qualification? experience? etc etc Just asking any job for foreigner's cannot solve your problem.

However, as your CV is a private document and contains very personal information about your career performance and potential, my advice would be to issue it sparingly and refrain from posting it on forums and blogs.

The answer to your initial question is - there are jobs for foreigners, not a vast amount, but there are some available. This can probably best be characterised into two types. The first is for professionals who are degree holders and are looking for career positions. The second type is what is referred to as Foreign Workers in Malaysia. These people provide mainly labour in the service industry and in agriculture and construction. There are two separate immigration systems which govern each type.

Mansion what kind of work  in which categories.