Looking for Jazz Musicians..

Hello, i'm a Jazz guitarist and i'm looking for any Jazz musician (experience is not necessary), Any instrument would be fine, if drums or bass that would be great. I also don't mind if anyone would like to learn Jazz music or Jazz guitar.

Oh dude please! I would totally love to have a jam sessions but I'm not really experienced in jazz.

No problems at all, what instrument do you play? do you know a little bit of jazz music or nothing at all?

SleazeCreaze wrote:

No problems at all, what instrument do you play? do you know a little bit of jazz music or nothing at all?

I don't really play any instrument, but I'm huge fan of jazz.

Well, the bad news is, we can't jam if you don't play any instrument  :lol: , and nobody is responding because musicians in this town are like 10 and all of them play pop and death metal crap.

SleazeCreaze wrote:

Well, the bad news is, we can't jam if you don't play any instrument  :lol: , and nobody is responding because musicians in this town are like 10 and all of them play pop and death metal crap.

I think you have a better chance in Bahrain. Post on the Bahrain forum and maybe if you find anyone to jam with you can maybe go there on a weekend.

Probably, but if i can travel anywhere i would've done it right away. i'm stuck. :lol:

SleazeCreaze wrote:

Probably, but if i can travel anywhere i would've done it right away. i'm stuck. :lol:

That's not good...i go to Bahrain to hear music that my ears want to hear. Would love to hear jazz.

Wish i could go. If you want to hear some of my Jazz recordings Soundcloud/spaz-gunn.