I want to put a tattoo where can I find one that works in Riyadh

Hello all

I want to put a tattoo where can I find one that works in Riyadh ؟

I want to put a tattoo in Khobar or Bahrain, any idea where to find it ?

It's unlawfully to run a tattoo business in Saudi Arabia. If you really want to get a tattoo, you may wanna check if there's tattoo shops in Bahrain or UAE. I don't think tattoo shops in ME are run in accordance to quality or health standards so you have to be careful.

There's no way I would get a tattoo where it's illegal (Abu Juhayfah said: “The Prophet (pbuh) cursed the one who does tattoos, and the one who has a tattoo done.”). If someone is convicted of giving tattoos here they can be jailed and given 200 lashes; I wouldn't want an artist to be subjected to that.

Where ever you go you should make sure they're regulated. The needle creates an open wound that invites infection and disease, and there is a possibility of transmitting HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, tetanus, and tuberculosis. Plus you don't know what's in the ink. Instead buy some henna for 2 riyals.

I just want to make a tatto to cover a vitigilo patch in my skin. Is that still be illegal ?

Meljolio wrote:

I just want to make a tatto to cover a vitriol patch in my skin. Is that still be illegal ?

@Full_Monty said very well.

The apparatus and artists don't exist here. You can get it done from anywhere outside KSA.

Meljolio wrote:

I just want to make a tatto to cover a vitigilo patch in my skin. Is that still be illegal ?

Yeah its illegal to get tattoo here, also sometimes its a problem if your tattoo is visible to others. I heard few cases earlier, where the immigration refused to let a white man enter coz he had tattoo on his hands full scale. So its hard to explain stuffs like that but i hope you can get a tattoo outside KSA. Bahrain is best option for you. Dont try to get it in KSA, coz you and the one who is making the tattoo would be in trouble. So better end this post as final conclusion, cant find in KSA. Good Luck

Hi everybody,

It is clear that everything has been said here.
So please note that this topic is now closed.

Thank you all for your input.

Priscilla :)

Closed