Job offer from EUSKALTELECOMS S.A Edificio 809, Parque Tecnologico De

Dear All,

Need your help as i have received a job offer without any interview from EUSKALTELECOMS S.A, a Spanish owned company, job is based in Moscow, Russia, and they are offering me a very handsome salary package with many fringe benefits, i have just a simple question, is it normal in Russia to offer some one without taking any one on one conversation or online interview???

if some one can help me to check whether this company do exist in Moscow, will be a great help.

You did not mention what the job was for.  Euskaltelecoms appears to be a phone, internet, TV provider in Spain.  However I have a top box that is sold globally, but was made in Russia, so perhaps the Russian post is for the manufacturer.  Sorry can't help more.

Hi,
I've just received the same offer 3-days ago and I've done a first level of response.
I find the "processes" of Job Offer is totally awkward. I couldn't find a way on how or who to contact with the “actual” employer to verify this as I have doubts on the details given of the so called Assistant HR.
I've sent an email to Spain embassy as well to my local network for assistance to investigate this matter.
I would recommend NOT to take any further response till you fully satisfied on the logic of their offers.

please update the answers about the same as i got the offer as well.

regards

Is the email mentioned in the offer a real email or a @yahoo.com email address ?

I also got a job offer sometime last week and received the Official Softcopy of Contract today without a phone interview hence an email interview questionnaire was made.

@Julien, No Sir. The email domain was from *.euskaltelecoms.com

It's good that I've searched on the internet and found this site and immediately registered

Just like what Yasir has said, it is pretty attractive package :)

i received the same email. i couldn't verified, so didn't reply.
if any one have update pls tel me know.

Let look like a web / email host, so beware, maybe anyone could create an email with them

The fact that a lot of people received a proposal makes me think it is a scam ?

I have a worrying feeling someone has hacked the Expat.com site to get these email addresses.  Seems a lot of you have received them.

you can have this email: [email protected], the domain name is same as the company,

Hi,

I also received the same email coming from [email protected]. The job offer for me is technical support. I don't know if this is true but the offer is very good compensation. I'm still wondering if this one is true because i just answered the questionnaire they sent to me and they told me that they get my resume at monstergulf.com. After reading the official soft copy appointment contract, I thought if i Sign this I'm not gonna lose anything. Pls help.. I want to know if this is true or scam...

BR,

Kristoffer Pagtakhan

Yes you are right, at when you signed the contract next they may ask you about your bank account # to send you money or they will going to ask to send some money. total scam

Thank you so much sir... the funny thing, he will get disappointed on my bank account.... hehehe