Please help me

hi everyone...i live in Laos. i would like to do a business like textile and export laos silk. but i don't know how yo export to others countries and how to find markets in others countries. who interesting to be a partner.. please give me some advice about how to find the markets and partner.

thanks a lot,
mila

Hi mila and welcome to Expat.com :)

For your request to find partners, i advise you to drop an ad in the Business partners classifieds in Laos section, maybe it will help your message to get across effectively.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

kermila wrote:

hi everyone...i live in Laos. i would like to do a business like textile and export laos silk. but i don't know how yo export to others countries and how to find markets in others countries. who interesting to be a partner.. please give me some advice about how to find the markets and partner.

thanks a lot,
mila

Kermila. Unless you have a complete understanding of markets etc you will not succeed. The export trade in silks is well taken care of and you would not succeed in breaking into the market because of the controls that these exporters have over the marketing of silk.
The exportation is controlled by high up people here.

hi kermila,  i am going to be in Lao in a couple of weeks, maybe we can have a talk about it ?
regards,  thomas vesely