Looking for work in Oslo

Hard working guy seeks any unskilled labour job opportunities in Oslo. If you are an employer or you know of one please get in touch with me.

Tusen takk

Hi Tusen,

Some more details about the kind of job you are looking for might help us to guide you in the right way. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hello David.. Thank you for responding.

Presently I seek any unskilled jobs..like hotel/hospitality jobs, security, warehouse support. Any jobs that do not require too much Norwegian.
Thank you

Hello,

It is very difficult to get an entry-level job in Norway without being able to speak Norwegian. You can find job listings on www.finn.no/jobb, although note that this site it in Norwegian. You can use English search terms to look for jobs which are suitable for English speakers.

David

Thanks so much for the feedback David. I must admit, everywhere I ask the question about unskilled work there I get the same response.
The only Norwegian word I know is Tak.
I will check out the website you referred to and hope for the best.
Thank you

Hello,

I would recommend that you learn Norwegian before coming to Norway.
Gone are the days anyone could find a job easily without knowing basic Norwegian. Except for Poles working in construction, maybe.

Thankyou,
Im traying to learn  some Norwegian words and sentences, but if i can find a job in Norway then i can learn speaking Norwegian easily and fast. any job i can do.in any job i try to do my work very good and im strong for do works.
I hope that i can find a work in Norway

BUT (big but), I don't think you will receive a visum for most low-skill jobs. For Iranians, there are two main possibilities: as a educated person/skilled worker or as a seasonal worker (http://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/work … ers/?c=irn)

Please don't think it will be easy. Norway is in the EEA. It means you're competing against EU members and Icelanders, who do not need a visum for those jobs. If you do manage to get a job, most of your co-workers might well be foreigners. You won't learn Norwegian so easily. So continue to learn as much Norwegian as you can  :)

Thor Nielsen wrote:

Lykke til videre !

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English so that members can understand the post. Thank you.

Takk

Yes
I am looking for work in oslo

@Ganga Reddy Teegala

You have posted on an old ( 2014 ) thread so you will not get a reply. I suggest you open a new thread and read other threads here on the forum about work.