Infos about Kuwait needed!

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Kuwait from Bahrain and having a few problems looking and finding work!!

Can anyone help me? I do not have a degree but I have a good CV with sales background and I am currently studying for a degree in Education. I would ideally like to get a job in a school to help me with my study but I am also open to other ideas as I just really want to get working and meeting people.  Can anyone gove me any idea how this works without having a degree in refernce to sponsorship?

My husband and I are also looking at things to do in the evenings and  weekends and don't really know where to start? We are thinking of joining one of the beach clubs (The Hilton) because we will be living in Mangaf.

Please  if anyone has any contacts for jobs, football teams, tennis clubs etc then please let me know. I  play netball and looking at joing a team as well. Its very easy to sleep into bad habbits as well!!!!

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon

KT

Hello KT and welcome to Expat.com:)
Maybe you should have a look at Kuwait Classifieds? Scroll down the page and you'll find all the categories available!
Good luck

Are you interested in Badminton ? Please let me know.

Someone said Badminton? I am in! :)

Denizkizi wrote:

Someone said Badminton? I am in! :)

Your profile says you live in Philadelphia. A bit far to play a game of badminton! :lol::lol::lol:

csprules wrote:

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Kuwait from Bahrain and having a few problems looking and finding work!!

Can anyone help me? I do not have a degree but I have a good CV with sales background and I am currently studying for a degree in Education. I would ideally like to get a job in a school to help me with my study but I am also open to other ideas as I just really want to get working and meeting people.  Can anyone gove me any idea how this works without having a degree in refernce to sponsorship?

My husband and I are also looking at things to do in the evenings and  weekends and don't really know where to start? We are thinking of joining one of the beach clubs (The Hilton) because we will be living in Mangaf.

Please  if anyone has any contacts for jobs, football teams, tennis clubs etc then please let me know. I  play netball and looking at joing a team as well. Its very easy to sleep into bad habbits as well!!!!

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon

KT

This link may help you finding work in kuwait.
http://www.bayt.com/en/kuwait/

you can also try this .. i use it :)

q8 cv