What should I do for successful sponsorship transfer?

Hello brothers and Sisters.

I am Ethiopian woman working here in Riyadh as a house maid worker since June,2012 and now I am at the phase of my completion contractual agreement period. I never want to continue after my completion with my current sponsor and i don't want to go back to my home country. i want to change /transfer to another sponsor if i get probably. However, when i tell my interest for the current sponsor, he never wants to leave me rather than sending me to my home country. he (the current sponsor) is not positive to cooperate me as a whole. I don't have any know how about the right and responsibility of employee & employer individually. therefore my question is,,,,
1) How can I get a sponsor (Kafeel)?
2) what are the clear procedures of sponsorship transfer methods with in the kingdom?
3) what conditions should be prepared for successful iqama transfer?
I am grateful for any one who can answer for my questions.

Firstly, you need to find have a new job offer. Then you need to come to an agreement with you kafeel on some sort of median arrangement. Unfortunately, its how things work here.

Unless he has not treated you well (salary delays, work overload, abuse etc.) you have to negotiate a release from his sponsorship or else return back to your home country. In order for you to change your sponsor, you need find another sponsor and then get release from your existing sponsor in order to complete the sponsor change process.

Thank you for your response!!

yea you are right it would be better to go back to my home country but it is not my option.
And I am actually looking another sponsor but i couldn't get since i have no opportunity to communicate anyone outside.

hayujemal wrote:

yea you are right it would be better to go back to my home country but it is not my option.
And I am actually looking another sponsor but i couldn't get since i have no opportunity to communicate anyone outside.

The bottom-line: If your current employer doesn't agree on your sponsor transfer, the law has absolutely nothing to offer as help.

You can post your ad in classified section of this website as well. I hope that will help.

One major point everyone might be forgetting, recently it become tough for ethiopians to get visas from ethiopia.
1. For your condition your present kafeel should agree to give you a transfer, if he cannot then its not possible for you to transfer.
2. You find a better job that can pay you well and you negotiate with your kafeel for how much he can let you go.
3. Find a job and find any agent who can do this transfer process with some money. Last year it happened to some people who transferred without their kafeels letter. But am not sure this will happen now or not.
4. If you dont wanna go back to your country, better stay under your present kafeel sponsorship.

Good Luck....