I got an offer of 8500 all Inclusive ! Need your Urgent help !!!!!!!!!

Hi All !

I'm a Brazilian National,I got this offer of 8500 AED monthly all inclusive... the offer description is accordingly :

Basic Salary : 2600 Monthly
Housing Allowance : 2000 AED Monthly
Transportation Allowance : 500 AED Monthly
Special Allowance : 1700 AED Monthly 
Technical Allowance : 1700 AED Monthly
Total Salary : 8500 AED

Leave Salary : 780 AED Monthly which I don't know what this mean ?!
Health Insurance : 458 AED Monthly
Airline Ticket : 8500 AED Yearly I will receive a cash amount every year to make my own bookings
End of Service Gratuity : 152 AED Monthly

Also would they held my passport when I arrive, If yes what happen if I say no ?!

Bonus will be applied according to performance but would it be applied on my whole salary or only on the 2600 AED ? Also what is the typical Bonus and Annual increament in Abu Dhabi ?

Thanks guys I only have 5 days to accept and it will be nice to know ur opinions

No replies yet :(

first describe what you do ? qualification, experience, nature of job and job description then we can guide you

I have a 4 years of experience in HR in a multinational telecom company.
Held a bachelor degree in business administration.
The job will be international HR Officer at grade 4 for one of the biggest healthcare groups in Abu Dhabi.
Do you need more information please let me know.
Note : I already negotiated with them and firstly they offered a 7500 AED at grade 6 with eligibility for a ticket every 24 months.

What I could get is 8500 AED and they changed the title from coordinator to Officer , the grade to 4 and a ticket with 8500 AED per year noting that my ticket will cost me like 1400 AED yearly the rest will remain for me.

Correction the grade were 3 before negotiation not 6.

I would suggest you ask for more. I dont Think its enough. Plus apartment rents in Abu Dhabi Is too much. If i were you I would double check the rents rates around the city.