Taichung - looking to meet international people (20-27yrs old)

Hello everyone! im a student from spain and i will be living in taichung from september 2014 to june 2015, im looking for international people (age around 20-27) who speak spanish, english or french and are going to live there too! i love to travel and meet people
thank you!

Hi mac92,

Welcome to the forum :).

Your post has been moved to the Taichung English speaking forum for better interaction with the other members.

Best,

Julie

Hi mac92!

I am a 24 year old female who just moved from the US to Taizhong about 3 days ago. Once you arrive in Taizhong, let me know! I would love to meet up with you. ^_^

~ Carrie

(Moderated: please post your offer in the housing section)

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I just arrived in Taichung Saturday night, and I don't start working till August 1st! I would love to meet up, grab a drink and a bite and make a new friend or twenty. :)

Let me know!

-Grace

Hi !

I am Philippine, I am 21 and I come from France. I'm going to move in Taichung next week for 6 months. I'd love to meet people and visit the city/country with new friends!

Feel free to contact me :)

Hi,

My name is Joanna. I'm from the Philippines. I married a Taiwanese less than a year ago, so now I am in the process of adapting to the Taiwanese culture. I would love to meet other people in Taichung who can help me feel more settled in this beautiful city.