The customer who never returns

The customer who never returns

Years ago , Sam Walton , founder of the largest retail network in the world , Wal - Mart opened a training program for your employees wisely . When everyone expected a talk about sales or service , he began with the following words :

" I am the man who goes to a restaurant , sit at the table and waits patiently while the waiter does everything but write down my request.

I am the man who goes to a store and expect nothing, while sellers end their private conversations .

I am the man who walks into a petrol station and never use the horn , but wait patiently for the employee finish reading his newspaper .

I am the man who explains his desperate urge for a piece , but do not complain when you receive only after three weeks of waiting .

I am the man who, when entering a commercial establishment , seems to be asking a favor , begging for a smile or just waiting to be noticed .

You must be thinking that I am a quiet person , patient , the type that never creates problems ... You're wrong . You know who I am ?

I am the customer who never comes back !

customer

I have fun watching millions being spent every year on ads of all sorts , to bring me back to your company, and when I went there the first time , all you should have done was just a small kindness , simple and inexpensive : treat me with a little more courtesy .

There is only one boss: the customer.

And he can fire everyone in the company , from the president to the janitor , simply taking your money to spend elsewhere. "

I shared this classic speech Sam Walton to reflect on is the quality of our service .

You have done their best to meet the needs and solve the problems of your customers ?

You perform an extraordinary service ?

Let your customers feel special from the first contact .

Remember : You never get a second chance to make a good first impression

Very nice Miguel.. I share these feelings.  We are too instinctive and spend our lives living in the past or in the future, rushing and hurting and forgetting this moment as well as the divine beings in front of us.  If we would only apply this to every situation, commercial or not, we would have a better world.  Best wishes.  Maria

Thank you. We live in a world of inverted values ??but we can change that.

Take care!

IT TRUE WHEN YOU OPEN BUSINESS SAME
YOU BEGIN FRIENDSHIP IT NEVER BACK IF NOT  TAKE CARE FROM REAL SOUL.

Thank you Maria, we need to think of our neighbors as well and not just on us.

Thank you Maria, we need to think of our neighbors as well and not just on us.

Thank you Nina.

I would be happy to help you in Brazil and help the poor people What I have to do to start ? You have a nice way 
TALK TO YOU SOON
all the best
Monica