Housing locations

Hi guys and ladies.

I am living in South Africa at the moment, but will be landing Dubai side 31st of this month. I am going to be working in Burjuman area. Basically I am asking what areas are good to look for accomm, and does any body know of any goodplaces to stay. I am not looking for a multi shared flat where everyone is under 1 roof, I don't mind sharing with people that are clean and neat, where everyone has their own bedroom and bath.
My Budget for now is AED3500, but should be changing in due time.

Please if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Shaun

Burjuman area is called Bur Dubai and Karama area.. You cannot find a good studio for AED 3500 But its a fair price to rent a decent one bed room with a separate bathroom from a flat. log in to gnads4u,com and you might get a good idea..  Mankool area is also closer to burjuman, best option is to look for a separate room with bath from a flat of a working couple.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will look in to those areas and keep in mind what you said.
I had a good feeling the AED3500 would beto low for that area, however I do have an option for a roon right there for 4000aed. But have no idea what it looks like etc....

siir i want your help i want job your country ples ples help me