Looking for a good truck transport

I came from India, living in Khortoum.  My company involving in mining activities.  I am looking for a good truck transport, if any one knows, pls let me know

Hi Rangarajan,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that your post is now on the Sudan Forum for more interaction :)

Can you give us some more details please as in why are you looking for a good truck transport for please.. to buy, for rent or else ?

Thank you

Maximilien

rangarajan wrote:

I came from India, living in Khortoum.  My company involving in mining activities.  I am looking for a good truck transport, if any one knows, pls let me know

You need to provide more information.
What are you looking to transport
What size loads
What size trucks
How much to be hauled
Long term or short term job 

Then you may get some replies.

I am looking for rent on monthly basis - We are in mining activities in Sudan, we need truck for shipment of material from Dhamazin to Port Sudan

Hi!Mr.Rangarajan, I am Rahul Ghogare from Pune,India and have worked with Prime Fuels Ltd. as their "Head Road Transport" presently I am in India.
What is your Company requirement as to how many Trucks will be needed,How many trips per day.Loading unloading will be done by whom,and what will be the point of loading and where will the truck get unloaded.Finally what will be the Terms of Contract viz.payment, contract period,credit period etc.
I can definitely approach Prime Fuels Ltd. and inform them accordingly.
I am presently unemployed and am looking out for options or incase if your Company gives me an opportunity I can definitely set up your Transportation.
Please if you can mail me on my below mentioned e-mail i.d.'s I will be very thankful.
1) [email protected] and 2) [email protected]

Yours Thankful,
Rahul Ghogare