The hang out culture in denmark

I wonder, where is the hang out culture in Denmark. I see many people have drinking friends, but not friends they invite to their homes. Are people here, afraid of having deep conversation?
Is it just drunkness party social time that is ok?
And i also see that people, if they have friends got them from their childhood.
It sounds pretty boring with only few friends, where is the social need in people? to break the indoctrinated culture. In norway where i am from, people are more open to break culture. You can stop a random man on the street and have long conversation with him, and they would be happy you did. Here it seems like they try to get away from you. Are people afraid of each other? or people that try something new social ways

I think the Danish way of relating to people has been there for generation...I have never visit a country whereby the people there are so reserved like Denmark.
Before I thought all the Scandinavian countries are the same but as I read your post, am kind of thinking otherwise.
Is not easy to get to them,if you are foreigner you need to reach to them but for them to do so you must forget even in church I found it very difficult.
You knew in your heart you know this person in the church but when you meet them in the street is like you guys has never met before nothing like hi or hvordan går det.... Lol. It kind of a little boring but as the saying goes if you go to Rome do what the Romans do so am getting used to the lifestyle.

Lifestyle here is so so boring,so much reserved for someone like me... :D.

As a female who has visited Denmark often and who still has many friends there....mostly men...I realised to my utter distaste that Danes are super snobs and the men are only friendly when their target is female and 'beddible'. Sorry but I've experienced it far too often for it not to be a trend there.

Unfortunately as a Dane I must admit that is correct we are a bit more reserved … for whatever reason I donno. I been in Malta for a year and people was a lot more talkactive, warm and welcoming down there.
However, when you do get to the stage of friendship with a Dane we are a lot more warm and welcoming ;)

And Biancha you right there is a lot of guys out there just targeting female for having a nightstand but that's the same in other countries there will always be those guy types :/
Try Malta god that's horrible with all the horny guys down there :P but there is still a lot of good guys down there you can befriend and have a nice conversation without them looking at your female parts ;)

I do find some Danes snob but most of us aren't like that.
However, in Copenhagen and the other major cities you can find a lot of snobs plus rich people cities like Rungsted and Hellerup.
Lol I am stereotyping my own nationality :P

You can have a conversation with a Dane you meet on the street by smiling but it is easier if done so in Danish instead of English.

I agree with you @ Marlrnd. (Moderated: no generalisation pls) I don't know but depends on you as an individual how you carry yourself in the society you are living.
I have been in Denmark for long and I hadn't experienced it before that all the want is to get you in bed,i have lived in Italy and Germany and I will say is even worse for a man to approach you they are into you unlike Denmark where they feel been reserved to do so,but like I said,life is you.
How do you operate it... It isn't about man wanting to sleep with a woman the question how is the woman carrying herself.