New to VN in HCMC

Hi All,

I just got a message after registered that I should introduce myself. I am Peach, new expat from Thailand. I just moved here last month to work in HCMC. I am still very newly here and need a lot of advice.... though Vietnam is not much different from Thailand but still there's big different for me. I am looking for a place to learn Japanese, Chinese and Korean, if anyone has any idea, please let me know.

By the way, I am looking for a bookstore where I can get first or second hand english books, any idea? I live close to Tanh Binh area so the only bookshop I know is in Aeon mall.

Hope to meet new friends here :)
Peach

Welcome to Saigon!
You can travel to nearby districts especially Q.1 to visit some book stores.
There is one FAHASA branch on  Núi Thành, Ho Chi Minh City, Tân Bình.
Or just google for nearest FAHASA shop.

Hi Peach,

I'm Rachel, working for Central Marketing Group in VN, sure that you know this company in TH :)

About your courses, there are so many places teach those languages but not sure if they can teach foreigners. Need to call and check carefully.

Let me know if I can help

Cheers,

Rachel

Hi Peach, I am new to VN as well, only 3 months old :)) from California. You sound a little aggressive wanting to learn all 3 languages with totally different announciation. May be you can try the Internet and also make some friends in HCMC to help you through the process. I just met up with the International Club last week, they meet every Wednesday night at a different place, this could be a way to start. The group is meeting at Pacharan in D1 across from Park Hyatt tomorrow night at 7. Let me know if you want to meet all us Foreigners :))

Welcome to the forum Peach, if you want to have a conversation you can message me. Wanting to learn 3 languages at the same time seems like a big deal.