Moving to KL

Hi

We are moving to KL next month as such we are looking for a decent place to stay,our work place is at jalan sultan Ismail road,we want to rent an apartment preferably a two bedroom one nearby to that place,so that it's easy for us to commute to our work place n back,can anyone please suggest us some good apartments or you can also suggest us where should we be put up so that commuting to work place n back is easier also it's near to the rail station.....thanks a lot in advance...

Hi Emkay,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you should have a look here : Properties for rent in Kuala Lumpur section.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi priscilla

Thank you,Thanks a lot for your suggestion

Cheers

Hi my name is Joon ,  I am property agent.
just kindly inform me what is your budget and i will try my best to help u .
Thanks

I have an apartment very near Jalan Sultan Ismail, 100+ metres. only.
2 bedrooms, 2 baths and furnished. Rm2800 per month.
Which building is your office located. Cheers.

Charles
[email protected]

Hi Charles

Thank you so much for going through our message on this forum and writing to us, our office is located in Menara Dion at sultan Ismail road,
It would be really kind of you if you could tell us a bit more about your apartment,it's location,how far it is from the LRT n our office at menara dion,
It would be great if you can send us some Pics of the apartment to our mail id

Thanking you
Warm regards

Hi Joon

Thanks for writing to us, yeah our budget is around MYR 2000, however we are a little flexible on it aswell...kindly let us know if you have a decent place for us

Thank you
Warm regards

@Charles > i invite you to post your ad in the housing in Kuala Lumpur section.

@Joon > promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum, i invite you to register in the Real estate in Kuala Lumpur business directory.
--------------------------------

Hello Emkay,

Please do not hesitate to post an advert also in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section.  ;)

Thank you,
Christine

i am so sorry. Seriously have no idea and unaware about the rules . Please forgive me.

Hi Emkay,

Would you be interested to consider Desa Park City?  Desa Park City is about 13km (about 25 minutes drive) from your husband's office in Jalan Sultan Ismail.  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Pink